Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's make a meta: Siege Mode

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Let's make a meta: Siege Mode 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 9, 2014 1:31am | Report
In my experience, Arachne jungle is the only one that works. Firstly, because of the lower walls in the map, you will get through-the-wall pulls a LOT.

Secondly, you push towers and Siege Towers pretty damn fast.

Thirdly, you can solo the Fury fairly easily, late game, or if, say, your team is distracting them by pushing hard.

Lastly, unlike every other assassin, your ultimate has a 30 second cooldown. You can gank a LOT.

Therefore, I call Arachne the only viable jungler in Siege Mode so far. Her great jungle control limits enemy rotations, your ganks are extremely powerful and hard to avoid, your push potential is good, and your low mobility is offset by the smaller map.

There might be a few other viable junglers, but Arachne's the only one I found so far.

I've played three matches with her, 15-2-7, 10-1-5, and 8-7-13. I'm pretty sure she's viable. Trilane until 5, rotate and gank, rotate and gank, until you win.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 9, 2014 1:35am | Report
I can see ara working, just placing eggs all over the map (mostly enemy side) for map control and just setting up ganks for pushing towers and her clear is really fast :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 9, 2014 1:38am | Report
I still think that Odin could be a good jungle, though Arachne could be really good
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » May 9, 2014 1:49am | Report
I dont want a meta :(

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 9, 2014 2:42am | Report

You do not need a jungler IMO. All you need is a team that understands that you should leave the lane to do the camps when they spawn...

There should always be someone to hold the lane ofc to get the points from the wave as well.

Pretty much this. I don't really find junglers all that important if your team is paying attention to taking out the camps. Granted, a gank here and there is nice, but something like that can easily be achieved by anyone just helping out with rotating.

I will say, however, I've played matches with Bastets, either on my side or the enemy side, and she seems pretty successful. However, most of the more successful Bastets I've seen spend more time in the lane rather than in the jungle, so there's that.

Either way, it's not horrible having a jungler, but at the moment, from what I've seen, it's more beneficial to have the 2-3/3-2 setup with plenty of rotating and taking out jungle camps when they're up.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 9, 2014 7:59pm | Report
Fair enough, a jungler isn't needed, but the camps have to be cleared as fast a possible, so tickets can be gained as fast as possible.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » May 9, 2014 9:11pm | Report
Odd Arcade wrote:

same
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 10, 2014 8:18pm | Report
Odd Arcade wrote:

same

But then you get people like those in the last match I played, where they insisted that two Assassins and He Bo are a great combo in one lane, and Ao Kuang (Me) can solo the other lane, because we have a DC.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 10, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Me and a couple of my friends just went full Assassin team. Me as Thor and the rest as Hun Batz, Bastet, Bakasura and Mercury. We won and it was hilarious - no one built physical defense.

Afterwards we went full guardian team and fed a He Bo so we lost...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }