Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How Will You Build The Morrigan?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » How Will You Build The Morrigan? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDcord » January 10, 2017 4:26am | Report
So The Morrigan came out recently and I myself am terrible when it comes to building, so I wanted to ask what are you using for her. What works best on her?

ShadowDcord

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FrostyFlake » January 10, 2017 8:20am | Report
Based on her passive I've been playing with some attack speed heavy building. Figure that the ult won't use your stats anyways. The 2-1 combo seems pretty deadly, so maybe with power focus, it could be pretty strong, especially considering how fast it cools. Some of the crux of the attack speed build depends on whether Omen makes the basic attacks more powerful or just the abilities.
Why be an Atheist, when there's freaking awesome faiths?

FrostyFlake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDcord » January 10, 2017 9:10am | Report
I played 3 games (there was fourth one, but there was a game breaking bug), won 2. I went for a more magic focused build for my abilities. My final build consisted of Shoes of the Magi, Warlock's Sash, Chronos' Pendent, Obsidian Shard, Soul Reaver and Rod of Tahuti. Is there anything I should change, it's the first build I've done myself?

ShadowDcord

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » January 10, 2017 9:22am | Report
Hi there Shadow looks like you try to make a decent build for The Morrigan I have some changes that'll make the build better. warlock's sash ==> Shoes of the Magi ==> Chronos' Pendant ==> Obsidian Shard ==> Three choices I'll pick for the 5th slot Spirit Robe, Breastplate of Valor, or Mantle of Discord ==> Rod of Tahuti. Hope that helps with your situation.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDcord » January 10, 2017 9:26am | Report
Thanks! I probably should have some late game protection as your said. Can't rely on Confusion every time.

ShadowDcord

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » January 10, 2017 10:32am | Report
Yeah, no. don't go for stacks on The Morrigan. Her clear is really bad because her 2 dosen't compete with regular clears, and as a magical assassin you wouldn't wanna stack at late game/mid game and you wanna look to roam to other lanes.

go for Dynasty Plate Helm, Shoes of Focus and rush Chronos' Pendant right after.

then, you go for Obsidian Shard into either Polynomicon/ Gem of Isolation, because her passive procs it, and then obv go for Rod of Tahuti. if you want a defensive alternative, go for Breastplate of Valor instead of Polynomicon/ Gem of Isolation and sell Shoes of Focus for Shoes of the Magi.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDcord » January 10, 2017 12:39pm | Report
You do make good about the stacking. I never really finished stacking till level 14 or 16, or I just gave up around 60-80 stacks. I think what I'll do is try both of the builds a couple of games as I do with any build for Smite and Heroes and see which one works best for my play style. I may change things depending on the enemy team though and that's about it.

ShadowDcord

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }