Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hades: How to hit AND run?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Hades: How to hit AND run? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » July 31, 2013 10:17pm | Report
As a Hades player. I like to use my ulti. Any tips as to survive the ******** I get when i ulti and escape clean?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 31, 2013 10:20pm | Report
1-->2 (applies fear)--> Ult (fear for a duration, lets you set up most amount of people getting ulted) --> 3 after ult for lifesteal -->1 if up, if not simply walk away. If you have a team with no cc, you are either simply not going to live when you suicide-ult in, or your team will have aced them with your burst damage. If your team is all sustain, you will be dying with your ults.

I suggest you build: Wall of Absolution, Voidstone, Ethereal Staff, Gem of Isolation, Reinforced Greaves, and Stone of Gaia. Lots of armor, lots of health, lots of magic protection, and lots of magic power.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 1, 2013 12:48am | Report
Not much to say. Raventhor took the words right out of my mouth

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 1, 2013 4:49am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

1-->2 (applies fear)--> Ult (fear for a duration, lets you set up most amount of people getting ulted) --> 3 after ult for lifesteal -->1 if up, if not simply walk away.

Only one problem with this, how can you heal without any blights on the enemies?

MadDanny wrote:

As a Hades player. I like to use my ulti. Any tips as to survive the ******** I get when i ulti and escape clean?

As to this, I saw you liked to play Hades as both mage and support/tank. If you want to engage teamfights and ult without getting blown up you have to build tanky (unless the enemy team doesn't have the brains to focus you down in 2 sec).

My Hades build:
Mark of the Vanguard--> Shoes of the Magi--> Wall of Absolution/ Void Stone (not focu Void Stone)--> Bancroft's Talon--> Rod of Tahuti/ Bulwark of Hope/ Hide of the Nemean Lion

With that build I usually never engage with my ult, I'll always engage 1-->2 combo so that my team can manage to get in and maybe get a kill or two. Then I'll at least try to apply blights on the enemy tanks and then use my ult to reduce their protections to make them easier to kill, so I basically use my ult for cleanup.

But If I've had a hard time in lane, I might have rushed items like Wall, Voidstone and hide. If you do you can easily engage with your ulty, as long as the team follows you.

You can also always buy Blink (not combat blink), blink in, ult, dash out again (remember to cancel the ult if it gets to hot for you). Or you could do as Raventhor said just blink inn, silence, ulty, dash (to apply blights) and then 3 to heal.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 1, 2013 2:40pm | Report
I like both those builds. I am going to try them!

You have to see who you are up against also. I usually start with Sovern --> Voidstone ----> Shoes of Magi ----> bulwark ---> Hide of the Nemean, rod of tahuti, wall of absolution, or mark depending on situation.

I feel the sovern and voidstone gives me the protections I need early game against both magic and physical. I am also a good at initiating with this. Honestly suicide diving will get you killed with almost any god if you don't have good communication with your team. Make sure they know you are about to dive into a group of them and ult. I usually try to get in and ult without using my 1 if we are pushing a little deep so I can have that extra escape. You just have to read the situation, make sure your team knows what you are doing because diving and ultn hades by yourself deserves to get you killed IMO.

So try and communicate your ult then go for your 1 ---- into 3 (if you have enemies/minions blight so that they explode dealing damage to gods and enemies in radius then pop that 4 and hope your team is lighting them up. If you are dealing with mainly squishy enemies I would just sneak up on them and if blight just 3 into 4 and save your 1 for escape if you are that worried

GL :)
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }