Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Elite Ownage's SMITE Builder - A Quick Tutorial

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Elite Ownage's SMITE Builder - A Quick Tutorial 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 17, 2017 10:13pm | Report
I made this (somewhat) quick video to show how I use Elite Ownage's SMITE Builder web tool (http://eliteownage.com/smitebuilder.html) to experiment with and calculate various builds and their effectiveness against gods of varying tankiness.

I generally use 3 gods (usually at level 20) to use as base enemy build types:
  • Agni: 0 protection items, inherent protections only (63 phys, 30 mag)
  • Hercules: Somewhat typical Bruiser build...actually really high on phys protection though (273 phys, 148 mag)
  • Athena: Standard Support build (214 phys, 218 mag)
I added one more in this video's instance: Cernunnos w/ Shifter's Shield, w/ the stats reflecting applied protections at < 50% health (121 phys, 83 mag).

When using items with stacking effects (e.g. debuffs like Spear of the Magus, Demonic Grip or The Executioner, or item buffs like Ichaival / Stone Cutting Sword), you actually have to go into the individual god's tab, scroll down to their "Buffs and Debuffs" section, and apply the # of stacks you want to see...then you have to go back to the god whose damage you want to evaluate, and compare from there.

Note that in the case I'm using, Anubis is a great god to evaluate...all of his abilities deal damage in multiple ticks, which allows for easy stacking of Spear of the Magus's passive. However, seeing the actual result of these stacks requires some additional tinkering in order to see its maximum potential, so I explain how to do so.

Hope this is helpful!

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » September 17, 2017 11:08pm | Report
Really interesting site. Never heard of it, so thanks o/

Will be useful

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Duotem » September 18, 2017 10:06am | Report
Did they fix Erlang, he's been bugged for a long time on there. They're also missing some tier 1 and 2 items rip rip

Duotem

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 18, 2017 10:49am | Report
It looks like he's fixed, at least numbers are coming up okay...what was wrong with him?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 18, 2017 1:04pm | Report
If any of you want me to go over some other aspects of Smite Builder, give me some specifics and I can record.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }