Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bastet item choice?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Bastet item choice? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XiaHaan » August 10, 2015 11:55am | Report
Hey guys so I basically have already created my own Bastet build it's a jungler build but it has its combination of items for solo laning, but what's bothering me most is whether or not I should replace [[Frostbound Hammer for Asi. I know frost bound is a good item to slow the enemy, but asi gives that low health life steal and both sound like really good choices, thing is i'm thinking the choice between them is more situational, but I have no clue which one is better for her.

XiaHaan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 10, 2015 6:48pm | Report
If I had to choose one of 'em, Frostbound Hammer. That extra life will keep you alive, and the passive is nice IF you're ahead, and you can just basic attack the enemy on how fed you are.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 11, 2015 2:32am | Report
I would say it's situational. do you need a bigger hp pool or larger attack speed and pen (and the lifesteal off course).

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 11, 2015 10:41am | Report
I would build her pure damage/pen for tower backdooring potential and just DOT power. So something like: Warriors--Jotunn's--Trans--Titans--Crusher--Brawlers (so basically just like Thor). Maybe switch Brawlers with something else that is fancy :P

LS is pretty useless unless you have some crit preferably rage and DB, but its okey with just rage.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 11, 2015 10:05pm | Report
I usually build Bastet around cooldown reduction and damage, while turning her into somewhat a bruiser

My build usually goes like : Warriors Tabi- Jotun's Wrath - Hydra's Lament - Shifter's shield - two final items are usually optional

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 11, 2015 11:48pm | Report
Ewwww Hydra's Lament. She's aight in jungle, I like her better in solo as a counter pick to some warriors. Plus, you're forced into Shielded Teleport to get phoenixes late game more easily.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » August 12, 2015 3:44pm | Report
I would say that you at least need at least some defensive items on almost every character save hunters some mages and Kali however on most assassins I build winged blade. The item is extremely overstated and even if there team doesn't have slows curse actives are extremely prevelant plus it gives both defensive and offensive stats.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }