Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Baka Builds: Share them :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Baka Builds: Share them :) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 1, 2013 9:58am | Report
I have been starting to play with an assassin (baka) and was seeing what other builds people have been using.

Usually I have started with:

Bub mask or Deaths toll.
Hand of God
Some pots

Then I have been going:
Tabi boots
Executioner
Dev Gloves
Fatalis
Rage

Last Item:
Deathbringer

However, I feel like maybe I should be switiching some things around. I feel like something is missing. Anyone else think fatalis is a better bet first over executioner? I was also considering qins blades over dev gloves.

Thanks!
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by eblausund » August 1, 2013 6:42pm | Report
Well the thing with baka is that he got his eat minnion heal, and he got true damage, pluss the damage boost.
so my suggestion is. go tanky items with attack speed, and maybe a dev gloves.
deffo get the ankh. It works wonders.
so should get items is
Dev gloves, and ankh.
the rest is tanky items. with attack speed.
you get so much damage in by the attackspeed combined with his true damage, and you got that eat minnion as a support heal instead of just rellying on lifesteal

eblausund

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 1, 2013 7:23pm | Report
Good Suggestion! Hmm I think ankh bear would be a little more powerful for him. What do you think about qins blades over dev gloves?

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 2, 2013 4:16am | Report
qins blades are good on baka (basically everything with attack speed is good on him) ;)

I would go something like:
Warrior Tabi--> The Executioner/ Soul Eater/ Fatalis--> Deathbringer--> either Rage, Titan's Bane, Qin's Blades or Voidblade/Magical protection item if you need protection.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 2, 2013 7:53am | Report
u need to hurry n get home haha. Would you start with hand of god ability and and starter item or start with tabi boots? Or not even pick up that ability to start. For jungling of course. I have felt like that 250 I spend on it in the beginning kind of costs me mid game. but hmmm

:)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 2, 2013 8:26am | Report
I don't really jungle myself (so I don't know how much hog improves your clear speed), but I would go bumbas, tabi and 2 health pots I guess. At lest that has worked for me when I've gone jungle.

hehe
I'll be back home next Saturday some time, so the week after that I should be able to play a little at least :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lucky7 » August 2, 2013 8:39am | Report
IMO tanky items are better at domination than conquest

Warrior Tabi-->devourer's gloves/ Soul Eater-->ankh of the bear-->witch stone/ The Executioner or Qin's Blades--> Voidblade--> Deathbringer

Lucky7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 2, 2013 12:54pm | Report
Lucky7 wrote:

IMO tanky items are better at domination than conquest

Warrior Tabi-->devourer's gloves/ Soul Eater-->ankh of the bear-->witch stone/ The Executioner or Qin's Blades--> Voidblade--> Deathbringer

would you want to go with ankh and another lifesteal item? Don't you think you lose a good amount of power/crit ?

@Bestminionever WOOOOT

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 2, 2013 2:19pm | Report
I usually go pure attack speed on Baka. Not totally pure, but a lot of.

Why? Bakasura has true damage, the more the attack speed, the more the true damage.

So I build:
Bumba's Mask > Warrior Tabi > Fatalis > The Executioner > Rage > Deathbringer > *Situational item replacing Bumba if I bought it*

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 2, 2013 3:32pm | Report
My endgame:

Warrior Tabi, Fatalis or Frostbound Hammer (Ridiculously needed for stick potential), The Executioner, Rage, Deathbringer, Qin's Blades // Soul Eater

Reason: Baka doesn't need very high damage, he needs very high attack speed to mesh with his true damage. The Fatalis gives him that attack speed plus movement speed to stick to his targets. If you're having trouble building the stats or don't like the item, the frostbound hammer gives nice survivability melded with a slow. Executioner is perfect on baka for the armor melting and attack speed. Rage pumps that speed higher while stacking crit chance, which deathbringer combos with perfectly. Qin's blades is a 6th item if you're ridiculously fed and want to even destroy tanks, whereas soul eater has attack speed and lifesteal if you're having a bit of trouble and need dueling potential with the lifesteal.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }