Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't see my Warrior Guide.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can't see my Warrior Guide. 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 18, 2016 7:44am | Report
So everything in this just disappeared and I can't edit this. What the **** happened? It won't show up when I logged into my profile. When I logged out to check, everything was there. Somethings wrong and I don't like it.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 18, 2016 9:07am | Report
Not sure :/
I can see everything on it from my profile at least.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 18, 2016 9:42am | Report
What if you log out, go onto it, then log back in? Hopefully it might put you back on your guide page, now logged in, and then you can hopefully edit from there.

Seems weird for it to disappear only when you've logged in, but I can see it fine from my profile.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 18, 2016 10:34am | Report
Tried that already, it doesn't work.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 18, 2016 10:49am | Report
Damn. Well I'm all out of suggestions. Hope you get your guide back, it would be a shame if you can't add any more to it

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » January 18, 2016 2:53pm | Report
Are you saying it's not showing in your profile at all or that it's empty for you once you try to open it? Either way that seems odd.

Is it the only guide affected? Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser?

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 18, 2016 3:09pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Are you saying it's not showing in your profile at all or that it's empty for you once you try to open it? Either way that seems odd.

Is it the only guide affected? Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser?

It only happens to this account, and I can't make any edits to it as it says that the page doesn't exist. It would give the title, votes, and views but the material that would be inside the guide would be all gone like it was released with nothing in it.

Luckily this is the only one of my guides that are affected like this. I hope this problem would be sorted out if it can.

I haven't tried any other browser yet or cleared out my cache but I don't think it would make any difference.

EDIT: I can't edit any of my guides as I'm getting the "This page doesn't exist" page for all of them.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 18, 2016 3:43pm | Report
Apparently when I visit my guides now I only see the build (no sections) and can't edit them. Prism confirmed he's experiencing the same thing.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 18, 2016 3:45pm | Report
Wayne, when we click our guide links, when we're logged in, it shows the builds itself but not the txt we actually wrote for it
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » January 18, 2016 3:49pm | Report
Ah, so it's not just Stuke then (that's why I suggested the different browser / cache clearing, thought it was just him). Will see what I can do for you guys then, thanks for reporting the issue!

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }