Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can’t level up abilities on ability builder

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can’t level up abilities on ability builder 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NeithTheGod » November 14, 2018 5:34pm | Report
On the Ps4 version of smite I can’t even move down different abilities or add them plz help I wanna make a freya bulid

NeithTheGod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » November 14, 2018 6:14pm | Report
I just hopped on to check myself and that's a new one. Send a support ticket to Hi-Rez and they should be able to do something about it.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KyStrangler502- » November 18, 2018 6:55am | Report
So I've been having the same problem and it's super annoying because I'm trying to get my Xbalanque to diamond and never preset his abilities. The default preset is terrible.

KyStrangler502-

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » November 18, 2018 7:19am | Report

So I've been having the same problem and it's super annoying because I'm trying to get my Xbalanque to diamond and never preset his abilities. The default preset is terrible.

Why don't you just learn his ability levelling order?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 18, 2018 5:25pm | Report
Agreed...just put skill leveling to manual and do it that way. Learning proper skill leveling order is way easier than learning builds.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » November 19, 2018 5:05am | Report
I've never know smite has a preset skill leveling. Since I stared playing I always thought that was manual or automatic (using hi-rez standard leveling). And even you could use I guess is better it on manual because, for example, there are matches I want to level Flutter first, providing more attack speed and there are matches I want to level Share The Love for more sustain when I playing with Cupid.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }