Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Opinion of everyone.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Opinion of everyone. 98 posts - page 1 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 8, 2013 5:17am | Report
These past few threads I've read. Makes me want to make this one

I want to know what you guys think of each other. Be honest and don't let others comment about you get on your bad side. You can do three people but you can add more if you want.

All4Games: Not sure if he really has dyslexia as he said. A good community member.
Subzero008: Has to much to talk about. Must be very talkative in IRL. An honest person.
ICEN: Troll. But really just being himself. Not affected by what other's say. An alright guy.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 8, 2013 5:42am | Report
Subzero008: really don't understand why some dislike him. He's helpful and intelligent, and his "trolling" is honestly very light and sparse.

MadDanny: fgt. Haha, you seem lighthearted which is one of the better qualities of someone, in my opinion. edit: (fgt was a joke, I was bored)

All4Games: I think he gets a little too worked up sometimes, and I can't stand to read his horrible spelling and grammar, but generally his posts are solid. As said before, English being a secondary language and his utter disregard for spellcheck don't do his intelligence justice.

Raventhor: one of my favorite users - I've never seen him troll and he's helped new guide makers quite a bit, especially with build suggestions.

HiFromBuddha: overall, seems like a perfectly fine moderator to me.

JararoNatsu: gets far too worked up, but overall I think he's a good guy and has put out great guides of his own.

Talenhiem: I feel he depends on others to provide criticism a little too much, but I've played with him and he's good at the game as well as being fun to play with.

Unknownpandr: dat gif.

DarkJaw: this guy is great, but I actually forgot about him because he seems so normal, lol. Back when I was a novice, his guides were a great guidelines for me.

ICEN: At the end of the day, he's...okay. He has his opinions, and I think he's a moron. He can't form a clear argument to save his life, and the repetition in his posts kills me. However, I don't see any reason to legitimately hate him, he's just another guy with his own opinions, after all.

M4XiiMUS: I remember him as the guy that is constantly changing his avatar xD and one-half of the anti-necro squad. Usually just around, never taking anything too seriously.

Razemage: Overall a good member. Brings the patch notes and has his god-crafting thing going and he's always polite. It's extremely obvious to me that he's younger, though, I really don't know how people see him as an adult.

Bestminionever: Sorry I forgot you <3 has awesome guides and I love working on BBCoding with him. Never pissed off but always helpful and...happy-go-lucky? I dunno.

Piederman: Haven't seen him in a while, but he rivals Raventhor in the always helpful, never trolling category.

Sunfall: seems to show up in discussions, reply a few times (maybe), and leave. Discussions with him seem to just fade away, lol, but he generally has informed opinions.

Ragingstorm: Best Vulcan guide on the site, or any guide for that matter. No question.

Romanians: Not too notable, but I recognize him simply because of his unique punctuation style xD and he seems calm.

Kaishinamon: The guy who made me think Smitefire actually updated Hel's icon. Nope, turns out, months later, we still have Hel's old icon >.<

Sirsir94: Haven't seen him enough to give an informed opinion, but I can say that without a doubt he doesn't detract from the community, at least. :P

AnimusLiberus: as he said, it is pretty funny that he has the most rep out of anyone here but hasn't even been mentioned once. Then again, he was inactive for quite a while until just recently. I can't say I really see much content in his posts, typically just chiming in to make a simple statement or a joke, but he always seems cheerful.

Edited to include anyone I forgot to mention. Also, I'm male, just like probably everyone else here, ICEN, lol.

Bigger edits: Totally one-upping all of you! Links to their profiles, *****es!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 8, 2013 5:49am | Report
fgt? I searched it and it gave me ******...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 8, 2013 5:57am | Report
subzero. smart guy but a bit of a grammer addict.
maddanny. the guy means well.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 8, 2013 6:14am | Report
Last post before I go to bed.

ICEN: Everything wrong with the internet.

All4Games: Very insightful. Would make a good cleric.

MadDanny: Perky? Bright? Not sure how to describe.

TormentedTurnip: Cool guy, great guides. Also like Avatar, and I can always rely on him to make a good point.

Razemage: Very good organizer and manager. Definitely earned his spot as a Vet.

Goodnight, fellas.

Edit: Now that my brain is no longer sleep-deprived, I can complete the list.

BestMinionEver: Very helpful, knows a lot about the jungle. His guides are awesome.

DarkJaw: Haven't really seen him enough to get a feel for him.

Talenheim: I'm honestly not sure what to make of this guy.

Raventhor: He has a good head on his shoulders, and is quite helpful.

Did I miss anyone?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 8, 2013 6:51am | Report
Can you people LIST if you are a male/female because I don't want to keep saying him/her to someone who is a her/him, some of you never say anything so if you get called him/her don't kill me.

MadDanny - never see mah boy get mad at anything or rage it up, played a few games as well and had sum fun like math... get it sum? bad joke, overall I see maddanny in my eyes as a person who is like a friend that shows up to talk and eats pop corn as others fight, but still uses bad words but never in a bad way if that makes sense??? Basically a friendly good bad non angry but still use bad words guy

Subzero008 - For some reason I feel he has a grudge against me, ever since I mad that troll sexist thing hes been had a secret grudge, and I tend to not like people that hold grudges over anything unless its something horrible and to me that doesn't qualify as a grudge holding thread. Overall He seems like a normal guy on the forum trying to keep something active but kind of spams random threads that don't really have anything to do with smite... I do that too but I usually spam it in off topic. I don't really talk to him much and I think there is a hidden grudge against me and takes the forum wwaaaaaay to serious as if its real life. Can't respect my troll. But overall I can't say nothing too bad other than has too many random threads!!! For some reason Subzero is a mystery to me I don't know him much because he never post anything back.... at least when I usually post

Raventhor - helpful my boy, I can't recall any raging or getting mad, for some reason he has slipped my mind a bit

jararonatsu - Maybe I am insane but I never see him rage and do this stuff everyone else says? Then again I never see him reply back to me much and I never really quote him on anything so I don't pay attention as much if hes causing havok in the streets or the jungle. No seriously why do I not see this? I must be missing something. Hes another person that I don't post to so I don't know in depth about

all4games - he knows its comming, lobby king, you can find him in the lobby with his pc on all day sitting in lobby. all4games is like a brother you want to K.0 in love (no ****) I put him in the same catagory as maddanny as he is in my personal "like" mind frame of someone I like (no ****) the difference is Maddanny is a friend that never gets on your nerves and all4games is a friend you want to k.0 when you argue with. But i like all4games because you can fight on a thread then get over it and still be friends :) Awwwww how cuuuuutte For some reason I always see all4games and maddany as similar people they both curse in a good way, maddanny is a more funnytype relaxed while all4games is all4games and has a more argument side if you want to argue. Yes I still remember that argument of hebo op 1

Talenhiem - another mystic person who I don't really know know as much as others, seems like an alright person I always get the name confused and mixed up with theil, I tried inviting this creature to games before but he/she always declined my invites so I stopped sending them, leaving this person a mystery to me because I don't know that much.

phil725 - seems like a person serious when it comes to games and I usually always see him in the more serious threads about smite and how to play/items ect.

sun fall - was 32 years old but then said no 17 so I know she knows how to transform with her new jutsu's. The friendly comment dropper even while people are arguing you will just see dat friendly comment then leave. Don't know know this creature either much.... I normally stay away from post that requires my brain to activate so sun fall is in her own crew while I am in my own section, I don't know what she is doing over their with her crowd

Ragingstorm - I kind of see sunfal and raging storm as similar but with the difference of ragingstorm has that attitude if to where MIGHT get a angry post if its about something worth being angry about. Kind of falls into the same category, off in own crowd and I am in my own so I don't know alot what is going on in the jungle because I am in the city... raging storm is friendly for the most part but I know about that little attitude to be weary of. I'll just let raging storm get that little ragestorm out

bestminionever - Always on threads that I am not usually on, and if he is, he is in his own crowed that is too cool for me, basically certain people I will be on the same thread with but never talk to much, bestminionever is in that group of people too, I will see him alot on the threads but hes off talking to his crowd! Never see him get angry though

hollowsedge - haven't seen him as much lately, ran into him once or twice. hes chillaxed

unknownpndr - top secret creature that I see post alot but I don't know about, why are all you people like in secret cults that shy away from telling me your damn secrets!!! The one line commenter that says a corny line having to deal with the thread :D or something dealing with the thread but I don't know much about this creature as I don't talk to this creature alot, alot of you creatures are unknown to me, maybe thats why the name is unknown?

sirsir94 - falls into the same group as all4games and maddanny, cool, says some funny ****, never gets mad much from what I can recall although I tend to forgot who says what, basically the same as them. all 3 of these people are similar in how they act. They all remind me of each other for some reason how they talk and what they say.

maxiimus - likes hel, friendly and is mysterious to me as well. THe topics maxiimus is one are usually ones I am not on and I don't usually communicate with the maxer so I don't know to much. other than what I see

razemage - hes a lil popper upper, he comes and goes, usually on topics of the new gods or the latest things going on in smite, or in off topic. Always nice for the most part but he comes and goes, or maybe I just never see this damn ninja boy?

theil - I get confused and mixed up with talenhiem, because of this confusion my brain can't remember all that I encountered with this hidden creature. I know he/she is usually upfront about everything said and seems kind of friendly to me, doesn't seem to pick sides like some of you butthurt monkey riders!! Usually people like this are in their own forum crowd who I don't know much about. Or maybe I don but forgot and got confused

tourmented turnip - blunt about things in a nice way, friendly from what I seen but if I recall will kind of get angry but not much just a little bit but I don't recall any super cursing :D

hifrombuddah - Someone give this man a crown... oh gawdddddd, if this was a normal moderator or should I say power trippin moderator I think I would have been banned 8000 times by now. Best moderator sun. Just saiyan (super saiyan that is) most moderators go ham with that ban hammer at least hifrombuddah didn't power trip yet!!! ........... I hope I didn't speak to soon :P
Nice... has his own word on things, with a hidden attitude of "watch it mr"

ICEN - all the girls love him and the guys want to be him :D
ICEN DA BEST!

I know I forgot alot of other people, I can't think of everyone off hand so I would have to see you in a thread for me to say "oh ya forgot that person too" I am not counting the people with lower count post because I don't see them as much or have enough info.

Also just like in school when there was crowds/groups that you were in.
I think the forum secretly has groups so some of you are in your own talk group so I don't know in depth about everyone, because you are with your own cool kids!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » December 8, 2013 8:43am | Report
JararoNatsu - when his avatar use to be light from DeathNote I thought he was the villain of smitefire lol, now that he has changed his avatar to that anime character that I hate from that anime I hate ,but its name escapes me, I am disappointed in him lol on a serious note, I like seeing his input and opinions but think its a shame that he is infamous for his day 1 guide thing. Nothing wrong with someone expecting better from their community if you ask me.

ICEN - I rarely read his posts lol a lot of it "seems" like raging but that's just a baseless assumption from me soooooo whatev i guess? lol

Raventhor - lol I know that guy in IRL XP

phil725 - Stands out to me because both our names are extremely basic lol, automatically cool in my book lol.

TormentedTurnip - ....I've been trying diligently to figure out what that gift meens.... I never saw that episode...and I can't for the life of me figure out that damn gif X0

And because ICEN asked, I am Male
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 8, 2013 10:12am | Report
Well, I don't have much to say, but I'll be kinda blunt

Peiderman (not sure if I spelled that right)- My favorite person on here, always nice and heful
TormentedTurnip- My second favorite, he is also very nice and I enjoy the topics he brings up
RavenThor- My third favorite very insightful with a good unbiased opinion, plus he isn't rude
Subzero- Well when he first joined SmiteFire I VERY VERY STRONGLY DISLIKED HIM I thought he was rude, and so vey strongly opinionated, but overtime I have enjoyed him being here so I'm good with him.
HiFromBuddha- This is a mix, I find him nice and helpful most of the time, but he can be really blunt which isn't nessecarily a bad thing, but it frustrates me sometimes
ICEN- Well, I find his raging to be ready annoying, but he seems to be a nice guy.
FatalityFirefly- I miss him.
JararoNatsu- Seems nice and helpful.
RagingStorm- Dont see her(?) much, so not much to say.
All4Games- He's entertaining, I don't see why people get mad at his grammar, yes it's bad but if I remember correctly, he said he doesn't speak English natively and that he has dyslexia.

EDIT: How did I forget Razemage?!?-ok, so he is a pretty awesome guy, and I think the only person the same age as me on the site, plus he is so totally awesome because he is doing the god idea competitions, he is overall a great guy.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 8, 2013 10:44am | Report
Okily Dokily, I'll try my two cents

JararoNatsu - Figured I'd mention him off the bat. A genuinely nice guy, looks to make the site better everywhere. One of the most contributing, current members to the site, with his constant forum posts, guides, and hosting of Ward Up. Oh and never fight him on AoKuang, he'll wreck you.

Darkjaw - doesn't post as much on the forums, but for a non-native speaker, provides a very grammatically sound post now and again. Quiet, but on a simple note, a good person. Also hosts Ward Up

ICEN - sadly known as the community troll and rager, but at the basic level, just very convicted and opinionated. Nothing wrong with that, he sticks to his guns. Won't hesitate to state his opinion and (laughily) provide a full essay about it. But nothing he says has been downright wrong, so keep posting!

SubZero - from what I remember, he's a very new member, and hit the ground running. I'll be saying if I remember correctly a lot in this one, but IIRC he came into the site making several forum threads himself that garnered a lot of support and conversation. Seems a tad young from his persona, but offers very insightful outlooks on everything.

RazeMage - no way this kid is 14 now. They're one of the most mature people I've ever seen on the site, and has never treated anyone badly. A both metaphorical and literal veteran of the site, they've provided the RM god contests with gems coming out of his own pocket, and that's just downright awesome. Honestly my current favorite veteran, but that probably stems from the others being either inactive or just recently coming back.

Aj17 - Know this dude IRL but didn't realize it until he posted about me. I really can't believe I didn't put two and two together -_-

TormentedTurnip - I love TT. Awesome guy, involved, nothing more to say, sadly. I do love that he's based around playing arena though, he's out for my heart xD (I'm a guy though I swear!)

Talenheim - seems to be a little plagued by personal issues, but on here, he's as nice as anyone else. Sadly I don't have a lot of personal interaction, but I heavily assume he's a stand-up guy.

UnknownPandr - UP is pretty much the same as TT. Actually, UP might be the nicest person on here, because literally every. single. thing. he does is lighthearted, fun, and nice. I have never seen him act ill towards anyone.

HiFromBuddha - the most known moderator, I believe. Also nice, but as stated, very straightforward. Exactly what you'd look for in a moderator.

Maxiimus - hel afficionado, and kind of like a lesser ICEN (hahaha, Idk why I thought that). He's straightforward but still respectful.

I'm starting to realize most people I don't know much about, I just find them nice!

MadDanny - seems young based on userchoice and persona. Nothing I can complain about, at least. Has some times where he goes off topic but his on topic posts are usually pretty dead on.

Peiderman - I think this guy was another Ao Kuang spokesman, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen him in forever and it saddens me, but cool guy.

BestMinionEver - very dedicated to making the site good. I remember pretty heavy correspondence with him. Haven't seen him in a while but if you want any advice on a guide, he's a pretty solid person to go to.

Thiel - All I know is he has surfin' He Bro as his icon. He doesn't post much but his posts are like, extremely well thought out and intellectual sounding. I like him. Post more buddy.

SirSir - pretty awesome dude. Gets mad at me for always posting enough to clean up a thread :P but very solid in what he says.

All4Games - his non-native tongue (and apparently possible dyslexia??) undermine how smart he really is in what he says. There's a reason he was picked on the 2nd episode of Ward Up. He's pretty opinionated but never has a bad thing to say. Should post more.

RagingStorm - Apparently has some kind of connection to JN, I see them together a lot. Usually laid back, and very...colloquial with people on here. Very conversational where conversations arise over discussions. I suppose that makes him easy to talk to on here!

Sunfall - Honestly I can't remember much for some reason, but I like their avatar. They seem really chill and cool. Idk, sorry for being vague..

Alright I think that covers everyone common (unless I forget someone -_-) so that'll do it for me. Sorry if I offended anyone or if it wasn't elaborate enough. Sometimes it's still hard to get to know people, I'm actually not that outgoing of a person, so my IRL persona is a tad different than on here. Anyway,that'll do.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 8, 2013 11:54am | Report
Why am I being called a hel fanatic, I haven't played in 5evar XD, she just looks like a lot of fun since her rework.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }