Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Opinion of everyone.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Opinion of everyone. 98 posts - page 6 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 10, 2013 5:01pm | Report
With all this "Love Fest" going on (lol). Why not just add another post if you want to add more people or add new comments. No need to edit your current one.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 5:12pm | Report
I'd rather have all my opinions in one segment, rather than sparsely written throughout the thread.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 10, 2013 5:21pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'd have mentioned you, but you were inactive until very recently, so I don't have much to base an opinion on. And Idk how recently Levask came back into the community but I haven't had much interaction with them either =/

LevasK always has been a really quiet one on the forums.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 5:27pm | Report
He seems to keep the database up to date, though, so props to him for that.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » December 15, 2013 3:09pm | Report
To be honest, maybe it's cause I'm not as focused onto Smite as I used to be. Sadly, that's probably because I haven't adapted to the functions of the new Smite, and still feels a bit too new to adapt to it.

Especially the new jungling role, it sucks. I suck at it, never that aggro.

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=34141198
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 15, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Pfft, shoot... everybody stealin my jungle role... might aswell go back to support... or solo.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 16, 2013 5:10am | Report
As an otaku who spends much more of his time playing a variety of console games downstairs as opposed to being on his computer upstairs playing SMITE... it's only typical that I am quite reclusive when it comes to the forums.

Skype, however, is a different story... just ask anyone who is in my contacts.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 16, 2013 6:35am | Report
Wow. A lot has gone on since I last went on this website. @_@

It seems that I'm either mysterious, or felt for. I understand both - I've always been a bit antisocial (I don't think I've ever started a conversation - okay, maybe once or twice), no idea why. Maybe, my mind's thinking that having an emotional connection of any strength (friendship) is a direct link to my most vulnerable parts, so it tries to avoid it. I personally don't know.

I still have some of the problems that I've outlined before, but I think I've found a better way to describe it.

There are two parts of me: the part that tells my body to do stuff (me, my conscience) and the part that implements it (I've described it before as "my mind", the physical part). The first part is me, what I want to be, what I want to get out. The second part is what actually comes out, what I actually do, etc. The only thing that "I" have direct control over are my words - and sometimes not even that. The second part acts as security, protecting my first part. Unfortunately, I think it's corrupted. Discards most of what I tell it to do, and usually does the exact opposite. The result? Procrastination, to such an extreme that I don't really want to do anything except lie down and sleep (chronic tiredness, probably). I cannot tell you how infuriating this is to "me". Unable to even control my own actions? how the hell am I going to get anywhere?

And the effects are showing. Latest interim: B-, 2 C-'s and 4 F's. Unnacceptable. If I don't fix this soon... I don't like to think about it.

Yet I do. I'm driven more and more with the fact that if this keeps going, my life is going to be one large hell. Yet the biggest problem is, I got myself in a Catch 22. A good metaphor for this is: I'm in a hole I dug to protect myself, but it's caving in. I'm trying to keep it from NOT caving in, but I don't have the strength. To get the strength I need to get out, I need to focus my energy and effort inside, to try to unlock it. But I can't do that, because then the hole will cave in, and I'll suffocate. It's going to happen sooner or later; no way out of it.

That describes my predicament now pretty nicely. With one exception: the holidays are coming up. If I can somehow get deep enough inside me during those times to change this, I'll be able to turn this upside-down. I just hope that I find out how.

Anyways, sorry for that blog-worthy rant. Time for the real reason of this thread:

(btw, I'm listing all the users I think are active atm)

DarkJaw: Nice person. Doesn't post much, but friend-worthy. Would be worth it to get in touch with him.

JararoNatsu: Can get steamed up, but otherwise a very general, reasonable person.

RagingStorm: Somewhere in this cacophony of emotions, trolls, etc., there's a loving person. Somewhere. (not an insult, more of a compliment)

TormentedTurnip: dat voice. A good mix of seriousness and jokingness, but don't insult his Hel.

UnkownPandr: I don't think I know enough about him to say anything here.

Raventhor: The SmiteFire representation of "quality, not quantity". When he does post, they're very useful and in-depth. It will hurt SF if he leaves.

Thiel: The more casual form of Raven. His signature sums him up well.

Romanians: same with UnkownPandr.

All4Games: Cleverly disguising his inner genius with bad engrish.

SirSir94(?): Not sure if I got the numbers right. Same deal as with UP and Romanians.

ICEN: This is the guy I want to talk about the most. Most people see him as a raging LoL kiddie who trolls a lot and is generally derogatory to SF. I say that's not completely true. To me, he seems like a decent, nice, good guy, who just wants to look for a good argument. He's not the "I'm right you're wrong" type of guy: he probably recognizes your opinion, he just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. His trolls also aren't that bad: you can usually tell, anyways.
I think he rants because he's not sure of his point got across, he's got a lot to say, and/or he wants to try and sum it up. All perfectly excusable, though fixable. The one thing I can't defend him from, though is his lack of punctuation.
tl;dr, I see a nice person behind all this. You just need to get to it. Has some ranting and punctuation problems, which can be fixed, but completely tolerable. Not nearly as bad as most people think.

I'm probably missing a ton of people, but I'll wrap it up here.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 16, 2013 1:16pm | Report
Talenheim! You uncovered my diabolical plan! Curse you! :P
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 16, 2013 6:19pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Talenheim! You uncovered my diabolical plan! Curse you! :P
VVGS (Cupid Voice)

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }