Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Opinion of everyone.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Opinion of everyone. 98 posts - page 3 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 8, 2013 3:42pm | Report
I'm mostly seen young by you guys.

I SHALL NEVER GET OLD!

(And dam. Aside from me and A4G everyone has more people than us. Was expecting at least 5 people or less. Well, I barely get on the site so I really don't have much to say about the others lol)
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » December 9, 2013 5:20am | Report
Icen was the first to remember me XD Perfect.
DISCLAIMERS: If I do not mention you it is possible I haven't forgotten you, I just don't have much of an opinion about you, or don't know how to word it. Also I am just going to assume everyone here is a guy, since I apparently am really bad about picking those out (50-50 chance my- *ahem)

Tormented Turnip - Anyone whose an Avatar fan is ok in my book. And a funny guy too. I like how he makes up his own words, man of my own heart ;) Beautiful guides

Subzero008 - Smart, nice, funny, occasional snapping. Doing a great job with SF Tavern.

MadDanny - Impetuous and silly.

Raventhor - I don't get mad, I just get... vexed. And also very smart and doesn't get caught up in thread wars (for long)

HiFromBuddha - Good moderator, still makes a good presence on the forums

JararoNatsu - Gives a lot of good advice on guides, and still a good forum presence.

Talenhiem - His last blog is a bit depressing, but I'm glad hes working through it.

DarkJaw - *Cyber-five!*

ICEN - Talks a LOT, sometimes when he shouldn't. But he is a good player and makes good points at times. Plus he is a lot nicer in-game.

M4XiiMUS - FINALLY HE GETS A COMPUTER! Nice guy, Pokemon fan, whats not to love? Looking forward to playing with him.

Razemage - Don't see him much, but seems like a good guy

Bestminionever - Very smart. Thats it really...

Ragingstorm - Very strange, but I like him (even though I thought he was a she based on how he seemingly flirted with Silver :\)

Romanians - Really nice and chill and makes a lot of good points even if his run-on sentences (wait, GO AWAY INNER GRAMMAR NAZI! >.<)
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 9, 2013 6:19am | Report
Well, time to create some enemies.

Also, I'm simply following off who TormentedTurnip did his, so if I leave you out, blame him.

MadDanny: In all honesty, I didn't really have any opinion on you other than you seemed down to earth and sane. Oh, then you lashed out on me based on completely false accusations on the RWBY thread, which honestly did piss me off. I don't hold grudges, so it's all g.

All4Games: A great person. I feel somewhat closer to you after I randomly defended you against the big bad Subby-Wubby. Defending yourself like that and always providing the valid and right point has earned you my respect.

Raventhor: An amazingly intelligent person. Always offering great and valid opinions and insights on many situations, and it is fantastic to be in a community with him to chat with. Never has it not been a pleasure to read whatever he has to write.

JararoNatsu: Stands for what he finds wrong and offensive. "You go girl!" A fantastic member of this community, which hopefully will be rewarded sometime soon. *Wink wink*

Talenheim: Who? I'm sorry if this will offend you, but I honestly have found that you don't stand out too much, and I honestly have no real opinion on you. You just seem to be another of the numerous forum dwellers of SmiteFire. Sorry.

UnknownPandr: Even though I honestly can't point out a single exceptional quality that you have shown over the forums, you just emit an atmosphere of fun and I just seem to like you. Also, please tell me what your avatar is. It's irking me to no end. Pretty please? :3 Yes, I have tried searching up the image URL, but it simply comes up with Japanese that I find incomprehensible.

Dark Jaw: I mainly know you from the God Ideas forum, so, to me, you seem organised and mature. You seem incredibly sane and down-to-earth, and not pretentious at all. Genuine is the term I'm looking for. Also, flattering to know that I helped inspire your guides, although I do recommend you use OddArcade's guides as a model, not mine. His are definitely far superior to mine, despite being outdated.

ICEN: Ahahahahahahah.... *Snaps my own neck* In all seriousness, I find you incredibly irritating, with your incredibly long and, quite frankly, repetitive and sometimes meaningless rants. Despite how much I believe that you offer incredibly little to this community other than being 'that moron' that every forum needs, I still don't hate you as much as others probably do. I generally find your rants pointless, but rarely offensive, and that's fine, because at least your rants are structured... I suppose... O.K, condense your rants, that aspect of you is the only thing I hate about you, and other than that, I honestly have nothing bad against you.

M4XiiMUS: Here just for fun, and that is absolutely fine with me. I mean, I originally came here for fun, so I simply can't get irritated with anyone that doesn't want to offer any of his own opinion on topics. I know these are all sounding like backhanded compliments, but just know this. I find it a pleasure to be within your presence on the forums.

RazeMage: I find him very relatable for some reason. He does his best to be neutral or positive with everyone, and that's great. He seems, well, in Australian lingo, he seems like a loose bloke (It's a compliment here). Also, with no intention of embarrassing or insulting you, would you be kind enough to PM me or simply post on here your age? Just for curiosity's sake... I promise.

BestMinionEver: Unexceptional, other than the name. Just another member of the SmiteFire community I suppose. Well, I don't dislike him. That's about it. (Sincerest of apologies if you find this offensive)

Piederman: Unexceptional, other than the fact that he is using a 4Chan mascot as his avatar.

Sunfall: Intelligent and mature. That's what instantly comes to my mind when I hear your name. Actually, potentially somewhat boring, but so am I, so I can't dislike you for that. I'm honestly out of **** to say. Apologies if this doesn't satisfy you :/ Actually, after being peer pressured into watching Hyperdimension Lesbians by your so-called 'sister', you actually remind me a lot of who your avatar is in the series.

Ragingstorm: Confusing. I have no clue about what your true identity is. I mean, I generally associated you with being calm, collected and mature, and then you post those comments with lovely grammar and punctuation, that offer so much to this site such as this one:
Quoted:

^gtfo ur ***in gay as hell nigga

Also, for all this time, I thought you were a guy, you spoke like one and acted like one, and then you say you and Sunfall are sisters, and then in the 'My Opinion: Everything' thread, you start talking about how perfect your *** is. ********, please help me. I am incredibly confused and I spend many restless nights pondering your true identity.

Subzero008: Oh boy, did I hate you when you first started. Yes, yes, you may have come to the impression that I found you incredibly arrogant and irritating, and yes, that was true at the start, but after the many rants that I made on how much you were annoying the **** out of me, I had an epiphany, and my hatred towards your attitude just faded away. Now, I'm very glad that you are here, because you definitely offer a fantastic insight on many topics on this site, even though I do have the urge to punch you at times. I don't dislike you (I find that's a lot less homosexual way of saying I like you, so whenever I say that, it's actually a compliment). Also, guess who you missed >:D

Asmoday: I think everyone knows my stance on this guy. I hope he stays dead.

I think that wraps it up on everyone I actually can remember and I believe is a contributor to this hopefully growing SmiteFire community. If you did get offended by what I said, just make sure you know that I meant it. I do offer my apologies, but this is meant to be my honest opinion on people.

EDIT: Yep, I just realised who I forgot.

TormentedTurnip: I respect your opinions. I really do. I find you always have something incredibly valid to say, and, to be honest, always take the right stance on any situation. Ladies and gentlemen, if you are unsure, or finding it hard to form an opinion on any topic, side with this man, because he's incredibly intelligent, and is generally always right. Clearly, the maturity is apparent here, and he definitely has my full respect.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 9, 2013 6:49am | Report
Well I never really meant to "lashed" out. But, as Sir said. I am impetuous. lol

But trust me. If I ever lash out here. It would be... something. Can't find the words to explain lol. It's not extreme, but... it would be very obvious that I lashed out to anyone? I think.... (I'm lacking words. I need to memorize the dictionary...)

Sorry that I pissed you off though. Never meant for that kind of reaction. Couldn't really tell that you were angry so I didn't think that I should reply back in that thread.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » December 9, 2013 6:56am | Report
Damit TT...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 9, 2013 7:18am | Report
Oh stahp Buddha, your making me blush.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 9, 2013 8:07am | Report
Time to finish my statement:

HiFromBuddha: I think we're too similar, which is why we end up either agreeing on the aubject, or disagreeing violently. But judging from your overviews, I think you're a decent judge of character. (Even if BestMinionEver is way more awesome than you're thinking with a side of style).

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 9, 2013 10:23am | Report
All4Games wrote:

subzero. smart guy but a bit of a grammer addict.
maddanny. the guy means well.

did not have more time to post more because school and stuff.

here we go with the rest.
im gonna keep it short for most people... im bad at these things.

same rules as sirsir.

Hifrombuhdah: everytime i type his name i feel like i say it wrong but im way to lazy to actually look it up.

this man is amazing. a very reasonable, whise, smart, nice and sane person who can defently hold his own against anyone. they can promote him enough and i have nothing but the upmost respect for him.

Raventhor: a good editor, smart and is very good at stating his opinion. other then that i dont really have much of an opinion on him because i dont run into him that terribly often.

Jararonatsu: beware of the natsu missle. very nice guy who will defend his opnion. very helpfull and aprotchable. it was a ton of fun to be a guest on ward up with him and darkjaw.

speaking of darkjaw: is my guess to be one of the next editors if they promote any. a nice guy from brazil who is very laid back in his post's though he wasn't very talketive in ward up.

ICEN: i guess there is a joke everyone uses when they get to him... yeaaaaaaaah im not gonna do it.

oh ICEN how i hate and like you at the same time. most of the people on the forum have a lot more of a grudge against the guy then me... i just don't have such a big probleme with his thread smite posts and most of his off topic threads. he is braggy, egocentric, a jerk and tends to find disagreeing with him a personall attack. and i like the guy

M4XiiMUS: a very nice guy to talk to and seems like you just can't get him mad which i can apritiate.

Unknownpandr: a nice chill guy who's post are just nice to read, makes good and adding post's and he is another one of my guesses for the next batch of editors.

bestminionever: <3 this guy, this guy is awesome, nice, helpfull and if you disagree with that i will smack you in the face through my computer and schream NO in your face. i guess next editor.

Piederman: i haven't seen him on the forum for a few days but he is a very nice and chill guy with an awesome avatar. and also my guess for the next editor.

Razemage: just like budah as far as my respect for him goes. you sir are a whise man who share's little with your age group from what you show here compared to what i see IRL from 14 year olds.

AnimusLiberus: this guy is my bro, has a lot of insight on the game and is very helpfull.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 9, 2013 10:23am | Report
enough time*
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 9, 2013 11:24am | Report
This thread has made my week, possibly even my month. It's making me giddy seeing that at least I'm liked in the community I'm putting time in xD
It's also great to see how nice everyone is when they're talking about everyone else. This is reaffirming my opinion that this is currently the best MOBA community atm.
"You go girl" :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }