Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire? 104 posts - page 9 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 11:12am | Report
Zilean is that you?
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 23, 2013 11:24am | Report
ICEN wrote:

]You must be dumb, I wouldn't punch someone who pulls a gun on me, I have my own gun .
... I thought we went over this a while back? You forget I actually own guns?

Oh? Read:
ICEN wrote:
Icen on the other hand "what?"
Back hand, uppercut, comboooo breaker, cheat codes, WWE slam, she runs away...
"Get over here"
Fatality "ICEN WINS!"

I didn't realize you were supposed to uppercut and backhand with guns. Furthermore, just because you own a gun does not mean you'll be able to do **** when someone has one on you first. You move, you get shot. End of story.

Quoted:
Matter fact what should I buy after Christmas another gun or a pc to run smite, the choice are so very hard. Don't be mad you ain't old enough to buy a gun yet :X

I like guns that means you don't have to work out - Chris Rock

I never said I don't own any guns, nor should they be illegal. I said that if someone pulls a gun on you, you're going to raise your hands up and comply. You can act tough all you want, doesn't change the fact that you won't, as you suggested, make someone who pulls a gun on you run away.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » November 23, 2013 2:59pm | Report
<3 Smitefire.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 23, 2013 5:57pm | Report
omg nogglez u fgt gtfo
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 9:03pm | Report
Rude
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 8:56am | Report
Actually there are ALOT of people who shoot people who pull guns out on them and I bet I could do it quite easy because 85% of the criminals who own guns don't train with them.

There are MANY videos of robbers pulling guns out on people, in stores, streets, ect and someone pulls a gun out really fast and makes them put their own gun down or the store owner shoots them behind the counter.

Thats why its called "Concealed Carry" because they "Don't know your carrying one"
Most people who rob you ain't going to think you actually have a gun on you therefor when you pull yours out its already over

JUST LIKE THIS

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 12:00pm | Report
True, if the person who pulls a gun on you is a complete dumb-*** who slowly pulls out a gun and half his attention span is focused on handling his cigarette, then it's possible to turn the tables. However, all it takes is the pull of a trigger to end your life, which takes far less time than attempting to whip out your own gun. Sudden movements will get you shot, and good luck slowly pulling out your weapon.

Again, you can act tough when you're not really in that situation, but when it comes down to it, you're gonna do what the robber says because you want to leave alive.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 24, 2013 12:30pm | Report
... Well, I know it may not be the right time to say that... but you guys are going waaay off the topic main discussion. And I think you've discussed a lot about this, that you should create a thread about it.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 12:33pm | Report

True, if the person who pulls a gun on you is a complete dumb-*** who slowly pulls out a gun and half his attention span is focused on handling his cigarette, then it's possible to turn the tables. However, all it takes is the pull of a trigger to end your life, which takes far less time than attempting to whip out your own gun. Sudden movements will get you shot, and good luck slowly pulling out your weapon.

Again, you can act tough when you're not really in that situation, but when it comes down to it, you're gonna do what the robber says because you want to leave alive.
No, I would do what the robber says UNTIL he makes a mistake then I'm shooting him.
And they will make a mistake. One look away is a mistake, taking their eye off of you because they think you are harmless is a mistake.

But most of all nobody who owns a gun is most likely going to be in that situation because people who carry guns are more aware then people who don't. For example I doubt anyone is going to be robbing me from 10 feet or closer because I would already be aware of someone getting that close before they get the chance too.

The only way a person would be able to rob me is if they are usane bolt and some how manage to quickly and quietly come up behind me with a gun the back of my head. But how possible is that on the street where you will most likely here that or see it coming before it happens?
Another way would be if you are in a store because most people let their gaurd down in stores, but then again who would want to rob you in a store when they would most likely come to rob the store with more money then you.

You won't find many cases of a legal gun carrier getting robbed and dying. Its very unlikely compared to people who don't carry a gun.

and criminals most likely follow a rule anyways and that is to feed on a weaker looking person.
If I was going to rob someone I would be looking for someone who is physically weak, dresses nerdish just because they look less of a threat and has money.

A criminal is not going to look for someone, who is wearing a hoodie over their face, super baggy clothes and is 6ft tall who looks like another criminal. And criminals def ain't going to rob a house that they think will get shot in.

Yes anyone can get shot but what is the likeliness of a gun carrier dying compared to that of one who doesn't have one and is getting robbed? If I was getting robbed at this moment while on smitefire and had a choice, gun or cell phone?

Have you seen the new game "knockout?" do you see any police helping anyone? no? This video needs to be played everywhere on the news. You think I'm going to lets someone do this?
What did this kid on video say? "its all about picking a target whos alone and defenseless"

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 12:41pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

No, I would do what the robber says UNTIL he makes a mistake then I'm shooting him.
And they will make a mistake. One look away is a mistake, taking their eye off of you because they think you are harmless is a mistake.

This is exactly what I'm getting at. Sure, if they make a mistake, you'll have the opportunity to do something. Until (if it happens) then, you're going to comply. Simple as that, don't go around spouting you're gonna kick the robber's *** when you've never even been in that situation.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }