Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire? 104 posts - page 5 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 6:22am | Report
Lol this is funny as hell.
I like how if sub never raged nobody would be gathering a rage storm oh wait rage strom hummmm maybe that has something to do with subs rage today?

I think its because any time someone trolls a female all the wittle kids want to defend the females in hopes they can get a number on smite fire :D

Sub all you did WAS PROVE that you are sexist.
Want me to prove how it proved that "TELL ME I'M NOT RIGHT BECAUSE I AM"

If I took that post and flipped it around and ragingstrom said "there was a few guys in school I wanted to uppercut in high school" how many of you would be butthurt?
HOW MANY? How many of you would cry over it ? How many of you would say YOU WENT TO FAR!!!

Like I said by raging about that it just shows that you are the one who is sexist other wise it wouldn't bother you one bit because everyone is treated equal but since you raged more then me its clear that you are sexist about males hitting a female YOU ARE SEXIST DON'T DENY IT.

Sub admit it
#1 If ragingstorm made the post saying "punching guys" you wouldn't be a whine baby would you
#2 You seen me put ragingstorms name in it so you hurry up to be big macho hero in hopes you look cool and might get some love
#3 By raging more then a rager you showed how sexist you are.

NOTE : Everyone on this forum knows that all the geeklets always try to stick up for females even if its something random or not serious. If I said "ragingstorm your dumb" you would probably react the same way because again the female thing and you being sexist and all.

@ragingstorm - enjoy being a female in todays internet because this is how you get treated if you were a male you would not be treated like this :D What the rage again to prove my point

@everyone else - humm so if any female on this site said "ICEN or SLIVER" and say equal rights punch guys back if they punch you?

Then you would all rage for us like this? I DOUBT IT

"suck ups"

And as far as I'm concered the females that I wanted to "uppercut in high school" SHOULD have gotten it, humm I had a random female punch me in the chest before because they dumbass tripped over my shoe HERSELF becasue she don't know how to walk on the bus. Right there after she punched me I should have beat the **** out of her but like I said EQUAL RIGHTS DON'T EXIST YET.

If you have a problem with what I just said your either a whimp who enjoys being punched or sexist.

ACT LIKE A MAN GET HIT LIKE ONE
nuff said, if your man enough to throw a punch your man enough to take one
"youtube bus driver uppercut"

Sorry wittle kids but your in the minority THE WORLD AGREES WITH ME just read the comments.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 6:30am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Shut the **** up.

Nice job generalizing, dumbass. Not all women go for women's rights.

So you claim that all women secretly want to punch a male in the face? And that it is right for someone to strike back in retaliation? You're disgusting.

More generalization. Also, you sound like a cliched villain.

Let me make one thing clear. You can say people are noobs, or 'nubs' like the grammatically deficient primate you are. You can insult people based on their bad gameplay, rage at their poor build choices, or laugh at their ****py guides.

But you've crossed a line.

This is beyond normal insults. This is sexism and discrimination, and you've gone way too far. **** you.

We all want to punch that one *** in the face. But this isn't something to be proud of, you piece of slime.

Again, **** you. There is a line, and you've crossed on it, spat on it, and kicked it.

You are being a manipulative ****, you ****ing basket.

When people say they don't want that hypothetical woman to get 'uppercutted' in the face, they're doing it out of empathy. You remember what empathy is, right? Perhaps the one lonely neuron in your brain will finally find the other in the silent cave you call a skull.

This is what equal rights means. You don't want to see the woman being punched because you also wouldn't want to see the man being punched.

Oh, and I can do the manipulative ********, too.

If you see a man punching a woman in the street, and you help that woman up, you're totally being misandrist, since you didn't check if the woman deserved it first.

That fallacious statement above is merely a rewording of ICEN's statement, only made clearer. With his sophistry exposed for what it is, you can see the brainless logic he uses.

Firstly, get off of your ****ing horse. And learn to spell, you disgusting horse-****er.

Secondly, I don't give a single **** if this was a troll post or not. Like I said earlier, you crossed a ****ing line. There is a difference between Silv3r's trolling and yours, and you, for some inane reason, decide to make yourself the biggest prick on this site. Even the other *******s in this site decided to leave, but you made yourself as impossible to remove and as unwelcome as a tumor in the balls.

**** you. **** you, and your disgusting posts, your repugnant ideas, and your disgusting attitude in general. Hopefully, the bold yellow text will cause you to read something for once in your life.
Nothing here sub wrote was sexist at all (ICEN laughs in the back as its clearly sexist against males and for females being able to punch men and expect to get no consequence)

I think we know who the true piece of **** is if they think any human deserves to be hit for no reason. Yep sub make yourself look even better with that post! At least I am not sexiest you clearly are. Other wise what probably would have with
A: girl comes up to you socks you in the face
B: You turn around and give it back

Sexist out the ***

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 6:32am | Report
Well if I knew I deserved a punch I would take it. Why would you fight back if you sined? Unless your clueless or you have no guilty conscience. So ICEN, if you knew you had some reason to get punched at by anyone, even if by a girl or not. Would you fight back and punch them?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 22, 2013 6:34am | Report
Ah, if my English test is to read all of this i'm gonna have 50

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 6:38am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Well if I knew I deserved a punch I would take it. Why would you fight back if you sined? Unless your clueless or you have no guilty conscience. So ICEN, if you knew you had some reason to get punched at by anyone, even if by a girl or not. Would you fight back and punch them?
Say this again?
Would I fight back and punch someone if I deserved a punch?
Depends on what you mean by "deserve a punch"

if a male or female comes up to me "for no reason" and punches me "HARD" then I am beating them up with intent to beat the **** out of them maybe I am crazy that I would want to beat the **** out of someone who randomly punches people in the face I guess I'm weird.

If someone punched me for a stupid reason "ICEN you said I suck at sports" uppercuts me, you think I'm going to think thats a legit reason?

First off nobody would have a reason to punch an ICEN in the first place to where you "deserve it"
Killing, stealing, jumping, ect is all reasons to get beat up.

@MadDany - so if a female who does MMA and benches 400 pounds knocks you out, kicks your face in the puts it on youtube you are fine with that?

Anyone who says yes to that is seriously ****ed up in the head

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 6:38am | Report
Is 50 bad? Because that's a failing grade from where I come from

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 6:41am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

50 is bad...

well where I'm from all the people say don't talk to the 50...
I made another funny 5-0

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 22, 2013 6:41am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Well he may not have meant a 50% but 50 out of 50 possible points.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 6:43am | Report
Lol. ICEN you didn't see my point. Ah well. I've wrote to many things today I'll explain it later.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 22, 2013 6:43am | Report
Can we just get rid of this thread before it gets ugly? Oh wait, it already did.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }