Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire? 104 posts - page 4 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 22, 2013 2:37am | Report
21 at the moment ,turning 22 in ~ a month .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 2:48am | Report
Oh god ICEN... Here comes the sexist war.

*Hides in bunker*
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 3:21am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Just remember a queen can never be a king but they can try to imitate one.

Shut the **** up.

ICEN wrote:
Its just like how all women claim they want equal rights and want all men to not be sexist.

Nice job generalizing, dumbass. Not all women go for women's rights.

ICEN wrote:
In reality what happens is one day the woman smacks a guy in the face thinking he won't do anything and gets her jaw broke. Then she calls 911 and the guys says "EQUAL RIGHTS?"

So you claim that all women secretly want to punch a male in the face? And that it is right for someone to strike back in retaliation? You're disgusting.

ICEN wrote:
Then all women realize why their "Equal Rights" idea was bad and go back to cooking in the kitchen.

More generalization. Also, you sound like a cliched villain.

ICEN wrote:
So what I am saying is, ragingstorm is still a female that has less rights than me as male and she can be queen all she wants but kings run the show.

Let me make one thing clear. You can say people are noobs, or 'nubs' like the grammatically deficient primate you are. You can insult people based on their bad gameplay, rage at their poor build choices, or laugh at their ****py guides.

But you've crossed a line.

This is beyond normal insults. This is sexism and discrimination, and you've gone way too far. **** you.

ICEN wrote:
Equal Rights, I hope everyone votes for them because their is a few ghetto chicks I would have loved to uppercut in the face when I was in high school.

We all want to punch that one *** in the face. But this isn't something to be proud of, you piece of slime.

ICEN wrote:
Hey I never said in that challenge that I can't troll, you mad equal rights baby!!!

Again, **** you. There is a line, and you've crossed on it, spat on it, and kicked it.

ICEN wrote:
By the way, when you read me saying "Upper cut a female in the jaw" does this sound horrible?
If so then you agree that women shall not have equal rights to a male.
If not then you agree women deserve the same beatdown as a male would get.

You are being a manipulative ****, you ****ing basket.

When people say they don't want that hypothetical woman to get 'uppercutted' in the face, they're doing it out of empathy. You remember what empathy is, right? Perhaps the one lonely neuron in your brain will finally find the other in the silent cave you call a skull.

This is what equal rights means. You don't want to see the woman being punched because you also wouldn't want to see the man being punched.

Oh, and I can do the manipulative ********, too.

If you see a man punching a woman in the street, and you help that woman up, you're totally being misandrist, since you didn't check if the woman deserved it first.

That fallacious statement above is merely a rewording of ICEN's statement, only made clearer. With his sophistry exposed for what it is, you can see the brainless logic he uses.

ICEN wrote:
Keep trollin sike that is reality.

Firstly, get off of your ****ing horse. And learn to spell, you disgusting horse-****er.

Secondly, I don't give a single **** if this was a troll post or not. Like I said earlier, you crossed a ****ing line. There is a difference between Silv3r's trolling and yours, and you, for some inane reason, decide to make yourself the biggest prick on this site. Even the other *******s in this site decided to leave, but you made yourself as impossible to remove and as unwelcome as a tumor in the balls.

**** you. **** you, and your disgusting posts, your repugnant ideas, and your disgusting attitude in general. Hopefully, the bold yellow text will cause you to read something for once in your life.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 3:23am | Report
I'm mostly tolerant with people like ICEN but wow sub. And I thought you like trolls
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 3:25am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I'm mostly tolerant with people like ICEN but wow sub. And I thought you like trolls

There is a line. I have limits.

Silv3r's posts make me angry, and All4Games' grammatical monstrosities make me want to cry, but ICEN has always been barely tolerable. And now, he's not.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 22, 2013 3:30am | Report
Yikes****s, subzero bringing it home!

Also; 21 y/o.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 22, 2013 3:56am | Report
Okay sub forgot to take a chill pill. Sub the first is mistake you made was reading an icen post with a single drop of seriousness. (I know that i somewhere in this post have or will butcher(ed) the english langue)

ICEN sub is right. There is a line where your troll/rage post's stop being funny and straight up become sexist, maybe at some point racist or bully post's (still hate the english word for that) and you crossed it.

Also i would like to say that this tread has made one thing very clear to me. Look at some of the whisest peolpe on sf.

Buhhdah for example says that he may be is the youngest here yet if you look at any of his post's will let you know how whise he is one of the whisest persons here.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 22, 2013 4:00am | Report
All4Games wrote:

snip

Never trust a Buddha.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » November 22, 2013 4:24am | Report
i wish i was whise

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 22, 2013 4:36am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

34 in june.

I highly doubt that.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }