Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who is the Oldest Member of SmiteFire? 104 posts - page 10 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 2:01pm | Report

This is exactly what I'm getting at. Sure, if they make a mistake, you'll have the opportunity to do something. Until (if it happens) then, you're going to comply. Simple as that, don't go around spouting you're gonna kick the robber's *** when you've never even been in that situation.
You must have forgotten I live in the projects?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 2:22pm | Report
ICEN wrote:
You must have forgotten I live in the projects?

I'm assuming you're implying that you have been in a situation like that. Then, pray tell, why would you post:

ICEN wrote:

Actually there are ALOT of people who shoot people who pull guns out on them and I bet I could do it quite easy because 85% of the criminals who own guns don't train with them.

You've never once stated a personal experience you've had, but rather simply stated what you think you would do and provided a video of someone successfully fighting back. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yep, you've never had a gun pulled on you. Again, if someone pulls a gun on you, you're going to comply (which you inadvertently admitted to previously).

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 2:42pm | Report
Yea but you are saying unrealistic things.
Its more unrealistic that I will get robbed at gun point when I have a gun.
Its unrealistic that someone is going to break my 10feet barrier without me noticing.
I am not saying its impossible I said its unrealistic.
It would be more realistic if I didn't carry a gun because I would be less aware, but when I have a gun I am aware 24/7 for the simple fact I have a loaded firearm on my person and have to make sure no jackass wants to grab it.

And who would rob someone who is known to carry a gun anyways?
I know if I was a robber I surely wouldn't try to rob an icen the way I dress.
Who do you think is more likely to get robbed someone dressed up in a golfer outfit or someone who dresses like they are a criminal theirselfs?

And no I never been robbed and never will be unless someone manages to get within 10 feet of me withtout me somehow noticing.

They can pull a gun out on me at far range thats about it.
And nobody would rob me when I don't even look like I have any money on me...

i hope you know people rob because of money... if I don't look like I have money why would they rob me again?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 2:51pm | Report
All I'm saying is in response to you saying that you'd kick a robber's ***. I'm not saying you couldn't, I'm just saying that you don't know what's going to happen until you're actually being robbed. Guns are a defense against other guns, but just because you have one yourself does not mean that you're safe.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Things I have seen that you will only see living in the projects.
- I have seen a swat team invade a home right next to my friends apartment. Basically his neighbor is RUMORED to be a killer but nobody knows for sure. He always drives those damn candy painted roof missing type vehicles. His other car has gaint rims on it all chrome because hes like that. Anyways I was in my friends apartment and we seen a black van pull up outside. It didn't say swat it was just all black.
4=6 guys jump out with ski mask, yes ski mask I thought the swat doesn't wear ski mask? Either way for some reason they had ski mask on and they all had rifles but his neighbor wasn't home lol. I only don't forget that because I remember me and my friend thought it was a gang of random people who was about to shoot up his house so me and my friend was ducking lololol.

Oh yea I remember there was this one time where this kid came around the corner (looked like he was 16ish) and was crying holding his neck. He said some big black guy picked him up with one arm and chocked him and said if he ever comes around his house again he'll kill him or something like that. I remember I said one hand? He was like ya dude he was big as ****.

Well I remember 1-3 minutes later two of his brothers must have ran down the street literally losing their shoes to go find the guy who did that. I was like damn **** got real time to grab the popcorn!

So heres the crazy part I will never forgot because this black guy must have been big as ****.
So ONE of the TWO guys that went to find the black guy who did that came back. And from a distance you could see his shirt looked messed up or something, it just didn't look right.
Well when he got closer you could see a **** load of blood all over his shirt, pants, face ect.

Needless to say that black guy beat the **** out of BOTH the people who went to find him. I remember he said the guy let his dog lose so his other brother ran (what a good brother lol)
he said ya man at least I fought the guy but he beat me up pretty bad. Damn blood looked like he took a bath in it.

I remember he then said "I was in the military I own guns"
and I was thinking? Ummmm k you must not own guns or learned anything because you got merked by one guy and you didn't use your gun so whats your point?

I've seen other things that probably shouldn't be posted up.

None of them happened to me because well I wouldn't let something happen to me because I am smart and I don't walk into a group of 6 guys at 1am. I avoid something if I know it doesn't look smart.

Also you have to remember another thing, I am white in a black project (mostly black) and I walk around bymyself and nothing has ever been said or done to me for 21 years.
Meanwhile I have had family members jumped but I ask why not me?

You see the people I hang out with LOOK like they are gangstas so therefor when someone sees the people I hang out with, they probably see me walk through and think to themselfs
aw he must be cool since he knows such and such, or they simple don't F with me because the people I hang around with look scary.

Plus being I lived in the same projects for 21 years I am like the white og of my projects...
It would be different if I went to another projects then I might get my *** jumped.

But thats the whole idea of carrying a gun so if it happens you don't DIE

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Missing the point again - my posts have not been whether or not you would get mugged, but responses to what you have said you'd do if you were. Check back to the beginning of this conversation and you'll see. Again, I agree that carrying a gun yourself is a defense towards guns. However, it still does not ensure your safety.

I'm saying this because if you do have someone pull a gun on you, I don't want to you think you'll be able to fight your way out of the situation, getting yourself killed in the process. Then again, you won't be thinking much anyways, and will be relying on your instincts.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 3:08pm | Report
My favorite part is how you think I was even planing on attacking a robber with guns?
umm if you haven't caught on the part about, uppercut, back hand, WWE was a joke?
Do you not see that I actually said WWE SLAM?

If you think I seriously ment I am going to WWE someone who points a gun at me then you don't understand a joke very well.

I said that to imply.... a girl with a gun isn't scary.... it was a joke.

So your trying to argue about "ICEN wouldn't WWE A ROBBER"
no **** it was a joke that why I said WWE slam?

And just because a gun doesn't ensure safety doesn't mean you don't carry one.
Its like saying seatbelts don't ensure safety so don't wear one?
Everybody knows you are never 100% safe but at least with a gun you don't have a to fear walking at 1am by yourself now do you?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 3:19pm | Report
I realize that those parts were a joke, but you seem to have the attitude that you'll be perfectly fine if it were to happen.

It's much more like "seatbelts can save your life, but that doesn't mean you can go down the road at ninety miles per hour." I agree, guns are a defense to guns. Never said otherwise, and actually recommend having them as defense...

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Can we now get back to talking cat nip and the drug effects it has on cats?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 3:47pm | Report
Strangely that is less off-topic. I'm all for drugging cats, as it makes for hilarious youtube videos.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }