Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you ashamed of your country?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What are you ashamed of your country? 53 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 19, 2014 2:48pm | Report

You're lucky, Australians kno how to transform into Super Saiyans. I've also always seen an Australian anime character with a CROCODILE on his shoulder or they're riding a kangaroo. Pretty badass if you ask me (and that epic accent)

I want to be australian :c

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 19, 2014 2:56pm | Report

You're lucky, Australians kno how to transform into Super Saiyans. I've also always seen an Australian anime character with a CROCODILE on his shoulder or they're riding a kangaroo. Pretty badass if you ask me (and that epic accent)

They also have access to Australium. So there's that, as well.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 19, 2014 3:01pm | Report
I'm from the United States. There's a lot to be ashamed of. I think we're given way too big of a bad wrap and we have done many good things, both past and present, but there's a lot to be ashamed of too. With any great country, comes great mistakes.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 19, 2014 8:08pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'm from the United States. There's a lot to be ashamed of. I think we're given way too big of a bad wrap and we have done many good things, both past and present, but there's a lot to be ashamed of too. With any great country, comes great mistakes.

I'm sure if there is extraterrestrial life out there, our government would probably be sending them money too.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 19, 2014 8:24pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Aphnex wrote:
I'm sure if there is extraterrestrial life out there, our government would probably be sending them money too.

So true. We send too much money to other countries that either don't need it or don't deserve it.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 20, 2014 1:36am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Throw in Democrats to that list as well, and I agree, though I could care less about baseball in general, so you could remove the Yankees for mine too.

I'm kidding about the Yankees, and I'm not sure about the democrats, since I've moved 'straya I haven't been paying a large amount of attention to American Politics.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » May 20, 2014 2:29am | Report
Damnit Obama!! see what you've done!? look at all the horrible stuff going on around the world, why haven't you fixed it all yet?!?

Haha. Just kidding. That seems the the current joke in the US right now. Blame Obama.

Also, this annoys me.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » May 20, 2014 3:07pm | Report
Well... ehw Hitler.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 21, 2014 6:07am | Report
Setolino wrote:

Well... ehw Hitler.

Du kommt auf Deutschland? Meine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut aber ich lerne Deutsch im Schule. I probably just said I have a yellow cat, but lets hope not. Hitler is a bit more than ehw.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 21, 2014 7:37am | Report
festive1 wrote:

Du kommt auf Deutschland? Meine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut aber ich lerne Deutsch im Schule. I probably just said I have a yellow cat, but lets hope not. Hitler is a bit more than ehw.

Ich kann auch ein bische Deutsch sprechen und ich lerne es auch im Schule. It's like my worst subject though -_-

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }