Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you ashamed of your country?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What are you ashamed of your country? 53 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » May 24, 2014 1:04am | Report
How people talk about how everyone should have equal rights. Then protest gay marriage.

How we are trying to take away from the wishes of other people. How the people of Crimea WANTED to be Russian. The area was almost completely pro-Russian. Yet we are going to fight against it? We are going to try and take away from what those people want? It's stupid.

The ****ing reverse discrimination ********. Black people can walk around and use racial slurs against a white person, with no prosecution. Yet, if a white person calls a black man a ******. They get ****ed up and down. Where are the equal rights in that. It's not, that is privilege and quite frankly is ********.

The lack of education. Really, kids give two ****s about their education. Most of my graduating class couldn't pass a spelling test. They have no clue what is happening in the world, nor do they care. All they care about is their favorite celebrities, getting drunk, ****ing every girl who will open their legs for them, and making fast money. It leads to easy governmental corruption, money scams through the roof, and causes an unnecessary amount of stupid crimes.

I hate how people are ignorant to other beliefs. Seriously, people are so caught up in this terrorism. That when I see a Muslim family at the mall, I can hear people talking about how they need to leave so that they don't get blown up. People are actually isolated from society because of their beliefs. Why? Simply because the media has created a mass stereotype against any Middle Eastern culture. Singling them all out as terrorists. They actually get arrested and questioned simply because they dress with a Middle Eastern style. It's ********. After 9/11 there was an Indian man, who was killed simply because they thought he was a Muslim and therefore a terrorist.

The media corruption. They seriously just come up with a twisted *** story to tell. The worst part is that our uneducated dumb **********ers who would believe anything they were told actually believe it. Whatever the media wants them to believe is what they believe. If they said that the moon flew into the sun, they would ****ing believe it. Not to mention how they twist the media to promote the political parties.

Our government. There is just so much wrong. First off they are all career politicians. They are endorsed by giant corporation lobbyists. Who dish out unbelievable amounts of money on their campaigns and personal income. Just so that the laws and bailouts can work in their favor. On top of that, the politicians can never have enough. Obama is worth almost 15 million dollars. All he does is promote laws to decrease the amount of freedoms we have. To increase the parties and governments control on its people. Simply to put even more money in his pocket, along with all the other politicians. Two parties? They simply battle it out in everything. They refuse to agree and it is all to make more money. The only thing these ****ers can agree on is their pay raises. Which says enough in itself.

Our big business. Wait, we don't have any. They are all outsourcing to Mexico, or importing from China.

Our pop culture. I can't even get in the car without 1000 CD's of music that is so underground it takes a year to find. Simply because everyone wants to listen to songs that say nothing but "I **** *****es, make millions, drink all night, get high all day." Or "Nigga, I'm a nigga, nigga. Don't **** with me 'cause I have a gun nigga, I am the realest nigga of all the niggas, nigga." Like is that even music? Can people actually enjoy this. It's ridiculous. The lyrical content is so piss poor that it simply reflects the general populations lack of education and rather disgusts me.

The idea of entertainment. Can people really sit down and watch a show, then gossip about it the next day. When all that ever happens is; so and so ****ed this guy, who was dating this girl, so they got into a fight, then that girls friend decided she was pissed at the girl, so she has to **** her boyfriend too, really? This isn't an exaggeration. This is almost everything broadcasted on television nowadays.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head and I am sure that all this **** happens in most every country, but it is seriously bothersome. I want to be a part of the project to send 25 males to the moon. To live. Permanently. Without these dense **********ers bothering me on a constant basis.

Edit: I think I could publish this post as a novel. Not like many people would be intelligent enough to read it, or spend the money on it. That would take away from their beer money.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 24, 2014 2:23am | Report
^Pretty much everything you said here is spot on, especially the rant about our government. I don't judge anyone who supports either the Republican or Democrat party, but I truly do find it amusing that people honestly believe they are that much different from each other. When it comes down to it, they wear two different masks, but have the same face underneath it. Neither side cares about our constitutional rights. They just want more power and more money, and they don't care how money laws they violate or rights they infringe upon.

And beside that, everything else is dead-on correct, from the media corruption to our pop culture in this country. The media in this country is constantly trying to push agenda onto the population, rather than just stating the facts, and the sad thing is that people nowadays want to know the opinions of the media so that they can blindly follow it, rather than looking at the facts and forming their opinion by themselves. And good god, the pop culture and entertainment in this country. I remember when I was growing up, we actually had educational programing with tv stations like History, TLC (The Learning Channel), Animal Planet, etc. Now even those stations are cluttered with trash that have nothing to do with history, learning, or educational programming about animals. Sure, the History Channel still has some history, and Animal Planet still has some educational programing about animals, but at the rate it's going, it won't for long. But honestly, I can't really place all the blame on these channels. Our culture is obsessed, for whatever reason, over the fake *** lives about some dumb *** "celebrities" that we're expected to give a **** about.

Everything you said, I completely agree with, but damn, did it get me more annoyed, lol.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 24, 2014 9:41am | Report
Here in South Africa...

Our president should be in jail for rape and stealing...

But its a lovely country none-the-less
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }