Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you ashamed of your country?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What are you ashamed of your country? 53 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 18, 2014 8:11am | Report

The Netherlands was first so we are better! :D

NETHERLANDS FOR DAYS BIATCH!!!

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » May 18, 2014 1:06pm | Report
Romanians wrote:

And it is...

If you would live here, seeing these people begging and stealing for a living instead of getting real jobs like everyone else does, you wouldn't judge me for being racist.

If you would be denied to a couple of jobs in the U.K. - because you are Romanian - because these people ruined what was left of Romania's image worldwide (and especially in the U.K. and France), you would not judge me.

I can't be kind or fair to these leeches, sorry.

This is exactly my point. My country is such a racist, judgemental and greedy piece of ****.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 18, 2014 2:42pm | Report
festive1 wrote:

Why I'm pissed off at America:
-Tea Party
-Republicans
-The fact that Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch a fascist pigs.
-New York Yankees. A-rod especially. :)

Throw in Democrats to that list as well, and I agree, though I could care less about baseball in general, so you could remove the Yankees for mine too.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 19, 2014 2:18am | Report
How about the fact that we have one of the slowest internet connections in the world?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 19, 2014 2:50am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

How about the fact that we have one of the slowest internet connections in the world?

^This

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 19, 2014 3:29am | Report
My country is in a post-traumatic state and ridiculously overstates and over-underlines the Holocaust and blindly ignores the state of the Palestinians which is somewhat similar to the state back in WW2.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 19, 2014 3:38am | Report
Romanians wrote:

And it is...

If you would live here, seeing these people begging and stealing for a living instead of getting real jobs like everyone else does, you wouldn't judge me for being racist.

If you would be denied to a couple of jobs in the U.K. - because you are Romanian - because these people ruined what was left of Romania's image worldwide (and especially in the U.K. and France), you would not judge me.

I can't be kind or fair to these leeches, sorry.

I don't wanna sound as if I'm joking, but maybe the reason is that Gypsies are usually called Roma, and seeing as how you write it ROMAnian, I understand people (I realize it's not the same pronounciation)
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 19, 2014 3:53am | Report
Well, yeah, the video I posted earlier really is what the bogans of Australia are. It's not even an exaggeration, people like that really do appear quite often.

A show on YouTube which is going somewhat viral at my school is something called 'The Big Lez Show'. While everyone thinks it's hilarious, I think it is the most stupidest, unfunny and overall bad mannered show there is. Smh, children of my generation.

Also, the recent changes to Australia's federal budget and all those broken promises from the government is leaving a pretty bad taste in my mouth as well.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 19, 2014 2:22pm | Report
You're lucky, Australians kno how to transform into Super Saiyans. I've also always seen an Australian anime character with a CROCODILE on his shoulder or they're riding a kangaroo. Pretty badass if you ask me (and that epic accent)
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 19, 2014 2:33pm | Report

You're lucky, Australians kno how to transform into Super Saiyans. I've also always seen an Australian anime character with a CROCODILE on his shoulder or they're riding a kangaroo. Pretty badass if you ask me (and that epic accent)

Definitely off-topic, and also, I don't watch anime anymore, except for when I decide to rewatch Yu Yu Hakusho (best anime ever), but:

Had to do it.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }