Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Top 10 Personal Favorite Video Games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Top 10 Personal Favorite Video Games 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 24, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

10.) www.armorgames.com. Yes, I know it's not a game per se, but this needs special mention because for the longest time - like, 3rd grade to 7th - this was the only place I played.

You should check out Kongregate too. Basically same as armor games with a slightly higher requirement for front page as far as rating goes. But yeah I check Kong, AG, and Newgrounds daily :)
Mmk /endadvertisement
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 24, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Prob the most horrible list ever:
1-Smite
2-Battlefield 3
3-Arcane Legends
4-Pocket Legends
5-Dino Storm (YES I PLAY THATPLEA NO LAUGH)
6-Realm of The Mad God
7-Skylanders Trap Team (**** you guys, it's awesome for me...I'm a child at heart deal with it.)
8-Town of Salem
9- Animal Crossing ( :P)
10- Battlefield
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » October 24, 2014 6:37pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

7.) Sid Mier's Alpha Centauri. Imagine Civilization, but on a distant planet. It had different mechanics than Civ, like needing to build your troops before you could use them and having to create prototypes and stuff, and is overall in the same boat as R:TW.

This so much :)

Gaia's Stepdaughters FTW (But that black CEO guy is cool too, they all have great voice acting overall)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 24, 2014 6:38pm | Report
guiz my fayvrit gaym is q***

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 24, 2014 6:54pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

This so much :)

Gaia's Stepdaughters FTW (But that black CEO guy is cool too, they all have great voice acting overall)

oml, it's been so long since I played it... I remember the one game I played with the Stepdaughters, I completely owned and reached a triple-digit Transendence technology level before I realised I had no reason to play anymore, lol. I also had a completely automated world, where I set everything to automated, so it just took my turn for me.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 24, 2014 7:05pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:
11.) One more that I almost forgot, mostly because a company bought it out and rammed it into the ****hole: Realm of the Mad God. A top-down MMO pixelated bullet-hell medieval-fantasy with the revolutionary concept of permanent death: if you died even once, you had to start a new character, from scratch. SOO much fun, but soo **** at the moment. Seriously, don't play it. **** Kabam.

Damn. I used to enjoy the hell out of this game, but haven't played it in a very long time. Actually went to check Steam, and yeah, so many reviews of it are now negative apparently because the microtransaction system. Real shame to see when a great game gets ruined by ridiculous microtransactions, making it a pay2win game.

Reminds me of what happened to MicroVolts....In fact, if MicroVolts hadn't gotten ruined by becoming pay2win, I'd probably still be playing it, and it would probably be in my top ten favorites list. Damn shame.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 24, 2014 7:37pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:
11.) One more that I almost forgot, mostly because a company bought it out and rammed it into the ****hole: Realm of the Mad God. A top-down MMO pixelated bullet-hell medieval-fantasy with the revolutionary concept of permanent death: if you died even once, you had to start a new character, from scratch. SOO much fun, but soo **** at the moment. Seriously, don't play it. **** Kabam.

WAHT? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED THAT GAME! YAYYYY
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 25, 2014 10:20am | Report
1. Mass Effect series.
2. Dragon Age Origins
3. StarCraft. Both.
4. Smite.
5. Dotas.
6. League.
7. Portal. Both.
8. Prince of Persia series.
9. Tomb Raider series.
10. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 27, 2014 12:29pm | Report
for me this is going to be a bit random order so more ten games because everything switches fast

Age Of Mythology (and the age of empires) great game when I played it as kid XD

LoZ Twilight Princes I don't know if I finished it myself but my first zelda games (add some other ones here 2)

gonna put dawngate for all the moba's. Because I had more fun with it then smite when I played through it because smite toxic people is over 9000

warframe playing this with friends is fun oh and who doesn't want to be a space ninja (I play this way to much nowadays)

gonna put xcom enemy unknown here have played it (found it hard but fun) but I needed to deinstal it because it quited working

C&C series I first played RA3 and I liked the playstyle of it (also put supcom in this part 2)

TW series because commanding armies is epicness.

both paydays because its a co-op shooter and that's the sort of shooter I don't suck at

here is going to stand civilization and warlock. have had (and sometimes still have) a lot of fun with these.

HoMM series play HoMM 5 mostly (I kinda hated some factions from 3)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » October 28, 2014 10:21am | Report
Actually i don't have top 10 or something like that, i'll just what i played, enjoyed and remember.
P.S order is random (what i remembered first :D )

1) Dragon Age: Origins. Just an awesome RPG, with tactical elements. I don't remember how many times i finished it with different races/classes.

2) Mass Effect series (although i haven't played the 1st one, i just jumped into the 2nd one, thinking that it will be like CoD :D Haven't played MW, and MW2? no worries just get into 3rd one. Oh boy how wrong i was :D) The story and choice making is sooo awesome. I loved it so much, gonna play it again from 1st game.

3) Warcraft II. My first strategy game. I was like 5 years old, i had really old comp and my dad gave me to play some of it, and went out of the room.. he came and saw his screwed game and saves :D. I play it sometimes now (found version that works on win7).

4) Serious Sam series. My 2nd game after warcraft. You just activate yolo mode and go kill some monsters :D pretty fun especially in co-op.

5) Warcraft III - Just love it. I loved clicking on troops and listening their additional voicelines :d. Still do it in 2nd warcraft.

6) Rise of Nations. One of my favorite RTS games.

7) Age of Mythology - Here started my love with mythology :D

8) Civ V : Not much to tell or remember here, i just love it

9) HoMM V : same as with Civ V

10) Smite : I play it for almost a year now, and it is probably my most played game of all. Although today i really got fed up with it and decided to take a break (actually thats why i came to this thread : to see what you guys play and try some new games out) but it is still very important game for me.

11) Prince of Persia series (before the 4th and 5th ones) . I just had to put it here :D I played it so much (mostly Warrior Within and The Two Thrones). Although I used to rage falling of walls and such stuff ( i was young then ;_;)

Question to guys who play LoL,Dota,Dawngate or any other top-down mobas. Offtopic

Spoiler: Click to view

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }