Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Top 10 Personal Favorite Video Games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Top 10 Personal Favorite Video Games 34 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 28, 2014 11:22am | Report
litterly because of dawngate, i tried getting into LoL before I tried dawngate and i just couldn't.

really the main reason i like dawngate so much is because it gave me the same feelings i once had for smite and was just a blast to play with the people i was playing with. (aside from everything that is wrong in smite, dawngate fixes.)

from there i could learn how to play top down moba's and now i can also enjoy league.

i would say that you need to be open to the top down perspective and just keep trying it untill it starts feeling familiar, if you dont like a game for the game it's self then dont play it but if the one thing that stops you from playing a game is perspective i suggest trying to force your self through it a little.

there must be things you can see your self enjoy in the game, that helps a lot.

EDIT: if more people want to reply to GeouZu i would ask you to just carry it into PM so we dont derail this thread completely
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » October 28, 2014 11:43am | Report
Thanks for answer All4, i will really try it because im fed up with smite for a while (until they fix the damn servers.) And sorry for offtopic

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 29, 2014 10:56am | Report
also what does it the most for most games: Play with friends (over voice chat because more fun)

p.s
That was slightly off topic

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » November 2, 2014 6:53am | Report
10.Katawa Shoujo (It's a gao game/VN. I still count it)
9. Portal Series
8. Pokemon Series
7. Skyrim
6. Mobas
5. God of War 3
4. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/Link to the Past
3. Shadow of The Colossus
2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
1. Kingdom Hearts 2

@Sub I honestly don't like HotS. I'm not entirely sure why people think it's so amazing.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }