Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The stupid things we do

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The stupid things we do 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 3:18pm | Report
I thought it would be amusing to share some of the stupid things we've all done to laugh at ourselves and with others. We've all done stupid things, and we will continue to do stupid things throughout our lives, and a lot of them can be pretty funny, be them big or small things. However, this thread was created with the intention of the stupid things be at least somewhat amusing, and not so much those stupid mistakes that are sad, tragic, or something like that, so I'd hope to stick with the funny/amusing ones..

For example, one that I can think of was a few weeks ago when I was doing my laundry. I had pulled my jacket out of the dryer, and I noticed the little slider part of my zipper wasn't at the bottom of the zipper. Instead of thinking more clearly, I had immediately assumed that it fell off in the dryer, so I tried looking for it, and couldn't find it. So, I put it on because I was cold and went on my way. Probably 2 minutes after initially coming to this conclusion, I stopped, and looked down at the whole zipper to see that the slider was actually in the middle of the zipper. I had to laugh at how dumb I was not to look at the entire thing before believing that it had fallen off somewhere.

So yeah, laugh at my stupid mistake and share away.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 24, 2014 3:34pm | Report
Trusting people. Oh boy big mistakes
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 24, 2014 3:37pm | Report
Buying Coke from Dominos, online.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 24, 2014 3:39pm | Report
Picking a "9" (out of ten) for spiciness at a local Thai restaurant. I eat Jalepenos raw in salads, sometimes, and I also eat stuff like kimchi and I like to sprinkle bhut jolokia flakes on my food. I also love a good* curry. But that curry, man...ever feel like you are crying from happiness and pain at the same time? It's like that.

*Unless its Massaman, a good curry is always spicy.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 24, 2014 6:12pm | Report
Not a funny one, don't read if you came for laughs.

Now for one we can all laugh to:

Years ago I received a toy that was a ball attached to a string as a stocking-stuffer. Well, my twin brother threw it and it came straight back at him - right in the balls. I laughed my *** off at him, then proceeded to do the exact same thing. Yeah, young boys are ******ed...

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 24, 2014 6:17pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Picking a "9" (out of ten) for spiciness at a local Thai restaurant. I eat Jalepenos raw in salads, sometimes, and I also eat stuff like kimchi and I like to sprinkle bhut jolokia flakes on my food. I also love a good* curry. But that curry, man...ever feel like you are crying from happiness and pain at the same time? It's like that.

Oh this reminds me. Eating hot wings and then rubbing my eyes. Not. Fun.

Side note: my dad eats pure wasabi.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 24, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

or getting Blazing Wings at Buffalo Wild wings more then once, to darn hot

Oh this reminds me. Eating hot wings and then rubbing my eyes. Not. Fun.

Ever make that mistake with Blazing wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, now that really sucks
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 25, 2014 4:31am | Report
Might not be the funniest thing ever, but I did a derp in a math class not to long ago:

I don't remember the whole equation, but it doesn't really matter all is that one of the numbers in it was 3x^2. So in that chapter they where teach use equations that have two solutions (usually one negative like -5 and one positive like 6).

I studied an equation and found out that one of the solutions was 5, problem was I could not for the life of me find the second solution. After spending almost the entire lesion not being able to figure it out so I asked the teacher, he had the same problem until I realized something:

If x=5 then 3*(5^2)=75 but instead of doing that we both did (3*5)^2 which is 225. Its pretty funny how depending on what part of an equation you solve first will effect the answer drastically.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 25, 2014 4:35am | Report
I ate while ****ting. Not an appetizing spot I know. Was breakfast and I was hungry and need to drop load. And that ruined my appetite lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 25, 2014 5:25am | Report
Believing that you need to pee in your dream...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }