Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The stupid things we do

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The stupid things we do 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » March 25, 2014 5:46am | Report
Let's see... staying silent for a full minute while delivering a presentation.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 25, 2014 6:18am | Report
I just did this:

I was going to make a new thread on Smitefire. I was almost done before the lesson started, so I left the thread open and copied the text just for safety (I didn't realize that I miss clicked and accidently cut out the text instead). Started working on a Word document for class and started copy and pasting. Just opened my web browser because I needed to Google something and realized that the entire threads text (except the title) was gone :(

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 25, 2014 8:16am | Report
There have been a few times in my life where I had woken up, thinking I had woken up late for class, started getting ready before I realized it was a Saturday.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 25, 2014 8:20am | Report
Wait have any of you done this. Well I am not in school but when I was in high school I used to do this all the time and it was a derp moment everytime.

~ So your sleeping waiting to wake up to go to school, your mom/dad/or other person/ is trying to wake you up to go to school, you go back to sleep though. Then that person is yelling from another part of the house to get dressed or something so you start getting dressed
"In your dream but not in real life"

You then wake up to find out that you have been doing everything in your dream instead of in real life only to realize that you are not dressed and have been doing everything in your sleep :D

That used to get me all the time, anything someone said to me like get dressed, wake up, ect: I would do in my thoughts instead then wake up to say W T F is this ********* while I only have 2 minutes to get ready now.

- OH -
* Stupid thing #1, 2 people in a public bathroom who booth need to **** waiting for each other to leave, who will outlast the other!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » March 25, 2014 8:24am | Report
Hahahahhhaha ICEN I still to this day do something similar, in the way that if anyone says anything to me just after i've woken up, I WILL NOT remember it! xD I may as well be drunk! I could look happily awake to everyone else, talking, full convo but im actually still asleep :P

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 25, 2014 10:09am | Report
Putting cornflakes and milk in a bowl. Realise the milk is overdate and ahve to throw everything away....:/

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }