Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smitefire Tavern Worldbuilding Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Smitefire Tavern Worldbuilding Thread 55 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 4:40am | Report
All4Games wrote:

The draft looks good.
Storm and jararo can just work on their part of story and setup their large plot point to work to.

I think that in the next part about sir, raven and me we find that cave and let each other's character's get to know each other.

Should I post this? I mean, you're the only one who put a reaction, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I think I'll wait until 24 hours have passed.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 4:24pm | Report
Jararonatsu/Ragingstorm's post sounded ominous. Also, it seems that Ragingstorm is a lot older than Jararonatsu. Intentional?

Also, there may be some worldbuilding points that are pertinent to your post (and future posts).

1. Admin is creator figure.

2. Moderators are his creation, who judge the universe with the help of their scout minions, aka the editors.

3. Editors are humans who were powered up by the Moderators who found them worthy.

4. Each Editor is an aspect - like the Trickster is JN, the Warrior is Raventhor, and Ragingstorm sounds like something to do with science. The Scientist? The Firemind?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 22, 2013 5:28pm | Report
Jararo and I will be the same age, we just meet at certain events and are old old friends.

I will be called The Master Necrobreeder.

Quaztlcoatl will be my master.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 23, 2013 4:43am | Report
so how does this do for the next part?

the cave
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 23, 2013 6:02am | Report
Perfect moment to I show up, All4games!
... I'm the boot serpent, ain't I?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 23, 2013 6:25am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Perfect moment to I show up, All4games!
... I'm the boot serpent, ain't I?

i don't know anymore i just know that sir has you in his boot and another serpent somewhere. which one this is idfk.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 23, 2013 8:06am | Report
so does this part get the good to go sign?

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 11:10am | Report
Well the serpent is in my robes, she is too big to fit in a boot. So unless you snuck into my boot DJ I don't think its you. ;)
All4 that looks nice, although I would like it if you let someone do spellcheck before you put it on the main thread.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 23, 2013 12:05pm | Report
I have a few problems with it, mainly:

1. Firstly, one of things I must emphasize is that there is no clear "bad guy." You can't just turn the Council of Seven into the evil dudes without a good reason. What do you have against them, anyway?

They're the ruling body of the city. If they were that evil, why on earth would they stay in power?

2. Killing random people outside the law is generally a bad thing. Most people think the law is there for a good reason. If you kill a few people, and say, "Oh, they were the bad guys, it's okay," do you think people would believe you on your word?

3. Raventhor swears too much. He's supposed to be a millennium-old Editor who has seen some crazy ****. He isn't going to be surprised by every little thing.

4. Just saying "you did your research" isn't enough. If I bought a gun and shot someone on the street, and told you that I "did my research," that would certainly not be enough to convince the cops not to haul me to jail.

Even if they did turn out to be corrupt, going as far as killing them is wrong in many people's eyes. The lawmages exist for a reason, and part of that reason is prosecuting (and chasing and finding and investigating) criminals.

Honestly, if you are going to stick with the whole "Assassin" theme, then I need to warn you about the consequences:

Mainly, I started Thalia's character intending her killer to be an antagonist. But since you raised the possibility of yourself being the actual killer, Symon will not stop. Ever.

Secondly, if you really are "the greatest assassin in the world," people are going to find you and try to imprison or kill you. Unlike Assassin's Creed, people don't always thank you for killing someone, and not everyone who is EVIL has no family members or loved ones.

Let's say Thalia was evil. Even so, she still had people who cared about her. Ergo, these people are going to want payback.

This isn't just Thalia. This is almost everyone you have ever killed, unless you say that your character only killed the people without families and loved ones.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 23, 2013 12:06pm | Report
Maybe Raventhor shouldn't be so OP right now, he doesn't seem like an editor yet, maybe he'll gain editorship along this status of roleplay?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }