Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rate your user name

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Rate your user name 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MariahCarey » August 25, 2016 4:52am | Report
Rate your username and what made you choose this?

MariahCarey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MariahCarey » August 29, 2016 1:47am | Report
Since I didn't get any response I'll start first. I would rate my user name 9/10.
I had chosen Mariah as my user name because this is one of my favorite name and its numerology is 3 according to http://www.babynology.com/numerology/mariah-f-american.html. Number 3 is my luckiest number.

MariahCarey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 29, 2016 2:43am | Report
I don't really care or know how I would even give my name a numerical rating, but my naming format isn't very ingenious. A female friend from college was a very sweet girl and always called me Branmuffin...we were just friends, not romantically involved (she actually dated my friend for a few weeks but we were the ones to remain friends), but it sort of stuck.

17 is my old favorite #.

My IGN is Muffinman17...do you know the muffin man? (I don't live on Drury Lane). This one was my best friend's take on Branmuffin...and he loves to say it...hmmm...similarly to how Dane Cook says it in Mystery Men...

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 29, 2016 3:43pm | Report
First four letters of my 10 letter long last name are 'Zilb', thus in middle school the nickname 'Zilby' began to be used for me since there was another person in my grade of 70 with the same first name. At first I was just sort of neutral towards it but now I'd rather it be used by friends on occasion than not. Since then I've also used it as my username on most accounts. If the name has already been taken, I've also used 'Zilb' or 'TheZilb' ('TheZilby' just sounds odd).

Fun Facts:
I'd probably give my username an 9/10. It's short but memorable, unique, easy to say in-game or type out, consistent across 95% of my accounts and has zing (at least in my opinion). I subtract one point because the name unto itself has no meaning and doesn't really say anything about me at a glance.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 29, 2016 3:56pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

• Someone did this in 8th Grade I think.

*******... Did my alter ego met you in school zilbs ?XD

So 'bout my username.

I used 2 "big" ones during my gaming experience on the PC. The first one was AsunderGull, and it was randomly generated by Microsoft cuz I didn't had a good username for Fable 3. But I got tired of it and started using ThePerfectPrism. So let me digress my name,
  • My thought process was like this : "I want an adjective that is the opposite of what I am" and "I need a really cool thing to put in the end".
  • I think I was biased into putting ThePerfectPrism, since my favorite song for the past 5 years has been ****in Perfect, from P!nk. Prisms are something I always researched when I was little cuz they were cool little "mini-rainbows"...

Now to some random facts.

• My favorite photo-filter app is called Prisma, which is Prism in portuguese !
  • Katy Perry released an album called "Prism"
  • There's a Korean band called "The Prisms"

so yeah...

You can prob also find me on google cuz I've literally wrote it here on SMF.

Also my username is 8/10. Could have been better, cuz it sounds too... sassy... idk
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » August 29, 2016 4:11pm | Report
I am a gamegeek and a fan of gamegeeks on youtube.

GameGeekFan.

I meant to change it to something else but it kindve stuck back when I was playing CoD Black Ops 2 with my old friend.

8/10 - I get GGF cause people are lazy :(

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » August 29, 2016 5:34pm | Report
A shorthand of my name with 99 added onto it.

I R8 8/8- G8 name M8

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » August 30, 2016 5:46am | Report
Technotoad is kind of an Artifact Title. When I first started using the internet, the first thing I ever set up an account for was Kongregate. My favorite music is techno, and at the time I had been really into Super Mario Bros. ("Toad" refers to this kind of toad.) About a year later, I tried to buy Minecraft. It took me three tries to get an account, and I couldn't use my regular username because of it. So I added a 3. That was the first time my username had a number. I think Smite was the first time I used the 64. The 64 is because of how the Nintendo 64 was the first console I ever used, and left an impression on me. To a lesser extent, it also signifies my talent with computers and colors.

All in all, 7.8/10 too much water.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » August 30, 2016 5:57am | Report
My current one doesn't have any amazing story involved, it's just a tribute to a Warcraft 2 character- but I do think it does sound decent.

In every other game/site before though (as in Smite it happened to be taken) I used Velerios; I was once in an Italian pizzeria Valerio and thought it sounded great- added "s" at the end to have (according to some wiki) a Gondorian-sounding name, and swapped "a" with an "e", again, because I like it more.

I can't judge it objectively though.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » February 21, 2017 12:09pm | Report
I think my name is in a wiz khalifa song lol. I used to get medicated way to much lol. Good times. I guess the name just kinda stuck and when we would medicate we would say ok time to medicate lmao

Time2medicate

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }