Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How do I delete my account?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » How do I delete my account? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 3, 2018 11:35am | Report
Greetings,

I used to be active on this forum back in 2013/2014 (smol me). I've come back to smite, which obviously reminded me that I used to spend quite some time on smitefire and led me to rediscover this account.

Yeah...

I want to know if it is possible to delete an account on smitefire. If not - I'm also looking for some people to party up with in game.

PS - If anyone does remember me for some obscure reason (or is also going through their old stuff): I'm sorry for acting like an idiot sometimes (especially when I left). I did some unreasonable stuff after being "caught out" by my irl friends who didn't understand or respect my "forum life". I was feeling vulnerable and thought that the only way to protect myself was to deny that I cared about this forum at all. I ended up trolling with those friends to prove it and ruined my name on the forum (not that I had much of a name). I'm not proud of it at all. I think forums are a cool space wherein communities are created (even though a lot of the stuff I posted was very cringy), and I damaged the community I was apart of.

I'm only posting this here because a small part of me is still unsatisfied with how I left.

Any other interesting moba's apart from Doto, LoL and Smite I should be looking at?

Cool thx!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 3, 2018 11:42am | Report
Generally there's no way to actually delete an account on SF. If you're inactive, you're inactive, and that's okay.

I do remember your name, but I wasn't as active back in 2014 as I am now, so I don't remember any "idiot" stuff =P You're absolutely welcome back, we'd love to have you active again, especially if you've rediscovered your interest in SMITE.

I haven't seen any really interesting MOBAs lately, and a lot of those attempts (e.g. Paragon and Gigantic) have dropped out pretty quickly. I do think SMITE's content has increased significantly, with some major changes since 2014/2015 that this game can feel pretty fresh to you. Lots of new gods, revisions to maps, items, god kits, etc.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 3, 2018 11:55am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I do think SMITE's content has increased significantly, with some major changes since 2014/2015 that this game can feel pretty fresh to you. Lots of new gods, revisions to maps, items, god kits, etc.

I must admit that I've been having lots of fun with all the new gods. I've been extremely surprised at how quickly I've picked up the voice chat (VVGL) system again. It's kinda like riding a bike I guess...

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 3, 2018 12:52pm | Report
I am pretty sure I remember your name (and don't sweat it everyone on here are idiots). Seriously though I can't remember you as one of the trolls back in the days of 2013, there was quite a lot of them and I pretty much just blocked it out :p

Good to have you back though, if you decide to stay on. The site has actually improved immensely since 2014. So I think you will enjoy it, at least I did when I got back again like half a year ago. ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » May 3, 2018 9:16pm | Report

(and don't sweat it everyone on here are idiots).

Except for me. Bran can vouch for me. Right Bran? xD

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 3, 2018 11:00pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Except for me. Bran can vouch for me. Right Bran? xD

You want an idiot to vouch for you not being an idiot?
That must be the definition of idiocy. >_<
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 4, 2018 12:50am | Report
I, the idiot muffin king, pronounce you a non-idiot, boogerbash.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » May 4, 2018 1:10am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I, the idiot muffin king, pronounce you a non-idiot, boogerbash.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » May 4, 2018 2:05am | Report

PS - If anyone does remember me for some obscure reason (or is also going through their old stuff): I'm sorry for acting like an idiot sometimes (especially when I left). I did some unreasonable stuff after being "caught out" by my irl friends who didn't understand or respect my "forum life". I was feeling vulnerable and thought that the only way to protect myself was to deny that I cared about this forum at all. I ended up trolling with those friends to prove it and ruined my name on the forum (not that I had much of a name). I'm not proud of it at all. I think forums are a cool space wherein communities are created (even though a lot of the stuff I posted was very cringy), and I damaged the community I was apart of.

I'm only posting this here because a small part of me is still unsatisfied with how I left.

Any other interesting moba's apart from Doto, LoL and Smite I should be looking at?

Cool thx!

Don't worry, only 5 or 6 people who would've been active around that time.
Also, welcome back!

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 6, 2018 12:52am | Report
I'm trying to recover my old account atm (it had god pack). Might need some guidance back into conquest as I've been avoiding it and messing around in Arena for the past week.

How healthy would you all say the game is with regards to amount of active/new players? I've noticed that there are no SMITE teams/communities in my country... :(

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }