Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Happy Thanksgiving Everyone 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » November 26, 2015 6:16am | Report
Hey everyone goodmorning everyone, as the title states the obvious I hope everyone here has a wonderful thanksgiving. So far Ive never had any problems or complications with anyone on here. Youre all really helpful and polite people.
Thanks are for everything and Im pretty thankful for all the help and time you guys take out of your day for long and well thought out guides, and personal help. Even if its just for gaming. Which I so happen to love.

Am I cheesy for making a thread like this? YEEEEEA but Thanks everyone seriously.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 26, 2015 6:54am | Report
<3 <3 <3

Well, Thanksgiving is not that big of a deal down here, soooo I'm just staying home ( killing school but no one caught me yet ;p ) and eating THAT AMAZING PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;3

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving ! HOPEFULLY A LOT OF THANKS ARE IN YOUR WAY AS WELL AS A 1 MILLION DOLLAR CHECK CUZ IT'S CALLED THANKS - GIVING. SO THANKS AND GO FIND YOUR CHECK !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 26, 2015 9:55am | Report
Happy thanksgiving peeps ^^

My family is sort of an oddity this year, we couldn't all be together for thanksgiving so we're pushing our celebration to friday xD

In the end it's not really about the date you do stuff, it's more about celebrating it :]
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 26, 2015 10:35am | Report
Happy Thanks. No giving. ALL THE FOOD IS MINEEEEE.

jk same as well.

:) :)

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » November 26, 2015 10:35am | Report
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :D

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 26, 2015 11:17am | Report
happy thanksgiving for people that celebrate it (as I didn't even knew it was that day again as it's not a celebration in the netherlands we have Sinterklaas coming soon though)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 28, 2015 12:47am | Report
Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone!

This is the first year our families had it on different days; normally we jump from family to family. So Thursday we were with my wife's family, and Friday with mine. Worked out really well.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }