Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

E3 2019 - Games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » E3 2019 - Games 8 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What game are you most excited to play?
Cyberpunk 2077 (Action RPG)
Death Stranding (Action...RPG?)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Platformer)
Bleeding Edge (Arena Fighter)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (Action RPG)
Gears 5 (FPS)
Pokemon Sword / Shield (RPG)
Baldur's Gate 3 (RPG)
Other (Describe Below)
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 10, 2019 11:46am | Report

Sony isn't at the show, and Nintendo has yet to do their Direct press conference (tomorrow), but Microsoft honestly set the bar pretty high, IMO (which is a first for me). I'll get to some of the other offerings in a separate post, but here we're talking about games.

There are a TON of upcoming games to look forward to, and so I'm wondering, what game (or games, fine, this a discussion) are you looking forward to the most?

For me, I'll probably say Cyberpunk 2077 is my #1 pick, due to how much I loved The Witcher...but I'm also hoping the combat system for FF7 Remake will be great, and in an indie way I'm excited for Ori. I have Death Stranding on my wishlist, and plan to play Pokemon with my kids. Oh, and Battletoads, baby!

Cyberpunk 2077

Death Stranding

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Bleeding Edge

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Gears 5

Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield

Baldur's Gate 3

The Outer Worlds

Battletoads

YOU'RE breathtaking!

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 10, 2019 12:04pm | Report
I was about to post a blog talking about Microsoft E3.
  • CyberPunk 2077 looked pretty cool!!!!
  • Ori, as always, wonderful, remembered Rayman Origins with that phases you must defeat the boss running.
  • Gears 5 Looks A W E S O M E!!!!! Can't wait to play it at day one with my Xbox Game Pass
  • Outer Worlds and Bleeding Edge looks new interesting things coming to MS lineup.
But the thing that most surprised me and made me scream was GamePass announcements, especially Metro Exodus (Metro is my favorite campaign-oriented FPS by far and I was avoiding see something about this game to surprise myself just like I did with the other 2 incredible games Metro 2033 and Last Light).

But really, this E3 wasn't "hot", it was just warm and I got excited for nothing (except for the Cyberpunk and Metro Exodus on GamePass), this was probably the last E3 before the new generation of consoles so it's kinda normal.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » June 10, 2019 12:16pm | Report
Voted Ori despite still not having fully played the first part yet (disgraceful, I know). Not all that impressed by the Cyberpunk trailer.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » June 10, 2019 12:21pm | Report
It's a cyborg j wick. Not a cyborg keanu Reeves.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 10, 2019 12:30pm | Report
I'm looking forward to BG 3. It's been years since we've had a new game and I think it's about time we do.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 10, 2019 11:16pm | Report
Cyberpunk cause witcher.

Also slightly for BG3 and ofc death stranding

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlexNillson89 » February 18, 2021 6:04am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Cyberpunk cause witcher.

Also slightly for BG3 and ofc death stranding

The worst thing about this game is that there's nothing to do outside of missions. You can't fly plans, or play in a band, or even buy fast food(they showed you doing that in a E3 trailer) CDPR said that there would be more to do in Cyberpunk than in RDR2 but unless they plan on adding stuff with DLC its never going to happen

AlexNillson89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 19, 2021 1:58am | Report

The worst thing about this game is that there's nothing to do outside of missions. You can't fly plans, or play in a band, or even buy fast food(they showed you doing that in a E3 trailer) CDPR said that there would be more to do in Cyberpunk than in RDR2 but unless they plan on adding stuff with DLC its never going to happen

We will see what the DLC brings. I just think that consumer greediness botched a lot of the game cause of release dates and such.

Also I hope you are aware that this was an E3 2019 thread so at that point in time no be knew a lot about the game apart from the trailers.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }