Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Demigod Quest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Demigod Quest 181 posts - page 15 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 26, 2015 5:08pm | Report
I'm going to write the next part at midnight tonight, and I'll incorporate as many votes as possible.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 27, 2015 7:56am | Report
[x]When does the narwhal bacon?

You open your mouth.

"When does the narwhal bacon?" comes out.

The woman blinks once. "He's insane," she says calmly. The other man nods solemnly.

Argh.

[x] Uhh ... This is uncomfortable

You wince as the cane pokes you again. "Uhh," you say eloquently. "This is uncomfortable."

"Oh," says the woman flatly. "He can talk." She turns to her companion. "Bring him in."

The other man promptly grabs you by the arm and hoists you to your feet, smiling apologetically, and pushes you toward a door a few steps away from the stand.

Your eyes flick around. The sun was rising, and there were a few people on the streets, craftsmen setting their wares and farmers preparing for another day of toil.

What next?

[x] Make a break for it.
[x] Stop and demand answers.
[x] Don't resist.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 27, 2015 7:57am | Report
Votes locking in 29 hours.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » June 27, 2015 9:11am | Report
[x] Stop and demand answers

After all, being the son of Ares, I think I got his in the bag.
WE'RE BACK ONLINE WITH THIS JOKE!

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 27, 2015 10:32am | Report
[x] Stop and Demand Answers.

What ? I can be aggresive sometimes too !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 27, 2015 4:06pm | Report
I have a feeling you guys do NOT like write-ins...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 28, 2015 1:08pm | Report
[x] Stop and demand answers.

You were tired of getting pushed around without a clue.

You suddenly halt, causing the man dragging you to stumble, and turn around to face the woman. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the-"

The woman promptly clamps a massive hand around your throat, cutting you off. She draws a massive, well-polished cleaver, presumably out of the many folds of her oversized garments. She meets your gaze for a moment, before putting the knife back wherever it came from.

You get the point.

The man opens the door, which was unlocked, and steps inside.

You follow him past the doorway, and look around at the plain little room. There's a couch in a corner, a wooden stool in another, and a small table next to the stood. They revealed little about the owner, other than their preference for a spartan living space.

The woman shuts the door behind you. You were trapped.

She gives another nod toward the thin man, who moves the stool to the center of the room and motions you to sit.

You give it a vicious scowl as comply. You turn your glare on the woman, who stays standing, folding her thick arms.

"What's your name?" she asks.

You don't see an pseudonym as a realistic option, when you were likely to not answer to it and raise even more suspicion. "Dromichaetes."

"Dromichaetes," she repeats. Her stare begins to get unnerving. "What's your business here?"

Revealing your true identity could be a mistake. But if she caught you lying...

What do you say?

[x] Write-in...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 28, 2015 1:51pm | Report
[x] I think I drank too much ale, and I got lost...
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 28, 2015 5:14pm | Report
Something tells you that wouldn't work. Such as the lack of ale in your breath or the fact that you have no clue where the local watering hole is or why you have a visible bite wound on your shoulder.

I'll just give this hint because I care. Votes locking in 19 hours, or noon tommorow.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » June 28, 2015 6:02pm | Report
[x] I was attacked by an animal on my way here. I think it may have affected my thought process.

(Technically, I didn't lie.)

Oh, and one more thing:

Son of Ares. That is all.

One of you is going to lose your minds at this terrible joke. The question is, who?

supersword23

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }