Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Demigod Quest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Demigod Quest 181 posts - page 14 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 19, 2015 1:35am | Report
[x] Im gonna go with HIDE, since fighting and trying to move around aren't something desirable right now...

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 19, 2015 8:20am | Report
[x]Hide

Centipedes have no ears or sound perception organs, have terrible eyesight (or no eyes at all), and their hearing abilities are average. This seems like the best choice.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 19, 2015 10:14am | Report
I would go with Hide as well ... but Subzero said that the character " Can't Move "...

Sincerely, I'm kind of scared.

[x] Hide
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 19, 2015 12:40pm | Report
Unfortunately, I have to move tonight, so votes will lock at 6 pm PST rather than the usual (Sorta) 12 am.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 19, 2015 2:42pm | Report
noooooooooooo, what time zone will you be innnn?

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 19, 2015 6:23pm | Report
[x] Hide.

You were in no shape to fight. Or move, for the matter.

You could barely see your own hands.

You could hear the wretched insect moving underground, minuscule vibrations trembling the earth.

Your only hope was to hide.

You were on a wooden stand, virtually completely exposed except for the cloth canopy above your head.

Through the delirium of fever, you clumsily feel for the edge. It felt like your nerves were dying, as if your limbs were turning into stone from the inside out.

You grit your teeth and ignore the sensation. You find the edge and drag yourself toward it, and shove yourself off onto the ground.

Just as you do, you once again hear the centipede emerge from the earth, and you pray . But this time, it is eerily quiet. You only hear the vague noises of moving earth, then a barely perceptible chittering noise and soft clacking of a hundred chitinous plates sliding against one another, as faint as the sound of the wind.

It is stalking you.

As quietly as you can, you roll yourself underneath the stand. It is, unfortunately, well cleaned, meaning there is nothing to hide your scent.

All you can do now is wait.

You couldn't hear it anymore.

Was it coming closer?

If it knew where you were, it would tear apart the fragile stand like it were rotting paper and eat you alive, while you were paralyzed and helpless and unable to scream-

You jerk your head, forcing those thoughts away.

Stay silent.

Don't move.

Stay silent.

Don't move

Stay silent

dont move

stay silent

dont move

stay silent dont move stay silent dont move stay silent dont move

To be honest, I have to TBC this one because I need to leave, NOW.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2015 9:16pm | Report
AFTER A MILLENNIUM IN SLUMBER, I HAVE RETURNED

In all seriousness, I had some IRL issues to sort out. Testing, homework, yadda yadda. But I'm back! MWAHAHAHAHA

The old woman walked tiredly toward her stall in the early morning. It took all day and some of the night to scrub the bloodstains off and longer still to set it up again, especially at her age. But it was a living.

There it was, right where she left it.

She frowned.

She saw a prone form of a man, in a grey tunic and boots lying face-down under her food stand. She prodded it sharply with her cane. He didn't move.

The woman sighed. "Not again," she muttered.

At least his boots looked expensive. Good money in boots.

You were woken up by shouting.

"Dammit, Pavlos, I told you to stop leaving dead bodies in my stand!"

It was the quiet kind of shouting that informs anyone who hears it that the speaker wants to be heard without actually being heard, and it continued to rant about something or other. You don't pay attention.

You open your eyes to see dirt. Although the canopy above blocked the sun, you could tell it was day.

So, you're alive.

You felt completely miserable, but all things considered, it was a drastic improvement from last night. For some reason, all you can think about is how your recently-cleaned tunic was dirty again, and what a shame it was.

You briefly wonder if the entire giant centipede thing was just a hallucination from the poison, except, oh wait, the poison.

...your left hip was really sore, for some reason.

"-will gut you and serve you as the special of the day-" the ranting paused. "Hrm."

You roll over to see a pair of odd-looking people looming over you in an unassuming kind of way.

One was an enormously fat woman who could have been in her sixties, her shortly chopped hair grey to the roots. She was almost spherical, and her clothes made her look like a very angry tomato.

The other was a very thin man with a very pointy, black beard, in the most bland-looking attire you've ever seen, who was wringing his hands nervously as he spoke.

"See? He is not dead. Since he is not dead, I did not put him there," says the man quickly. He spoke in short, choppy fragments.

The old woman says nothing, and prods you in the chest with her cane. She squints down at you.

Well, this is awkward

[x] Say something. (Write-in...)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 24, 2015 10:09am | Report
[x] Uhh ... This is unconfortable
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 24, 2015 12:11pm | Report
[x]When does the narwhal bacon?
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 25, 2015 7:35pm | Report
Votes locking in...well honestly, I'll probably be extremely busy at midnight. So whatever, votes locking in five ish hours.

...a Riot-style vote won't end well here. Anyone have something to say?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }