Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE! 58 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 8:57pm | Report
I heard the new Zoom has Superman level strength
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 6:32pm | Report

I heard the new Zoom has Superman level strength

that's going to be cool.

also I'm trying to get more into comics I thought I would start with the Teen Titans so any Teen Titans fans here? I just bought the first two issues from the Titans series online from DC

is this a good place to start with comics or should I start somewhere else
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 25, 2014 6:51pm | Report
I would recommend starting with a single hero, because in teams you usually get the old enemies of the hero and then you have no idea on why the villain has a vendetta against him or her.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 6:59pm | Report
okay so lets say I want to start with starfire or raven do they have her own line of comics? because I know Robin does, sorry for sounding like a noob
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 25, 2014 9:31pm | Report
No, no it's ok, everyone has to start somewhere after all, and yes Starfire and Raven have their own line of books. Although SoapSuds highly disapproves of them, I'm pretty sure they're part of the "New 522 line of comics.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 25, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Teen Titans are a lot of fun. One of the next series I want to start up. I actually have the old school origin comics for Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg.

I honestly have no idea if Raven or Starfire have their own line. I know that Starfire is one of the main characters in the Redhood and the Outlaws series or something like that.

But yeah, if you can find a good Teen Titans series, it's definitely worth checking out. They're definitely a lot of fun, lol.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 10:15pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Teen Titans are a lot of fun. One of the next series I want to start up. I actually have the old school origin comics for Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg.

I honestly have no idea if Raven or Starfire have their own line. I know that Starfire is one of the main characters in the Redhood and the Outlaws series or something like that.

But yeah, if you can find a good Teen Titans series, it's definitely worth checking out. They're definitely a lot of fun, lol.

I remember hearing about RedHood, but I didn't know if I should start that before or after a titans series
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 25, 2014 10:18pm | Report
After.

In all honesty, like Genocide said, I'm not a fan of the New 52, and since that series is a part of the New 52, I have little to no desire in reading it, lol. Plenty of material in the pre-New 52 for all those characters.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 11:41pm | Report
Awesome I am excited to get started ever since the Teen Titans came out on Cartoon network back in the day I new where I would want to get started in comic books.

I also want to start getting into X-Men should I start with the Uncanny X-Men or somewhere else?
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 26, 2014 9:52am | Report

Awesome I am excited to get started ever since the Teen Titans came out on Cartoon network back in the day I new where I would want to get started in comic books.

I also want to start getting into X-Men should I start with the Uncanny X-Men or somewhere else?

Well, the two series eventually merged into one, the X-Men, but Uncanny is with Storm and Wolverine while the adjectiveless X-Men are with Cyclopes and Jean Grey before she became Phoenix.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }