Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE! 58 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 23, 2014 6:47pm | Report
Thank you for being the first guy in the interweb that realizes that
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 23, 2014 6:55pm | Report
I just find it funny that a lot of people argue that Batman can defeat so many people that, under most circumstances, he couldn't. Granted, Batman could defeat some people out of his league under certain circumstances, but more times than not, he can't.

The thing that gets me is that a lot of people like Batman because he has no super powers. He's a regular human that can do extraordinary things due to his training, his knowledge, and his gadgets. But as a human, he has his limits. He sometimes pushes passed his own limits a bit, but he can only do so much. However, despite this, he's a part of the big trio of the DC universe, along with Superman and Wonder Woman. He has no powers, and yet he is one of the most respected figures amongst his peers because of how much he's willing to do and give to fight evil. He's literally devoted and given his life to being a superhero.

But then you have all these people who try to take away what people love the most about him, which is his humanity and his weaknesses. By making him out to be this big bad *** who could never be defeated and who could beat anyone, even if there is a 0% chance for him to realistically do so, they are taking away what makes Batman Batman.

This is why I dislike when people argue that Batman could beat anyone in a fight. Sure, Batman has defeated Superman a few different times, but more times than not, Superman would beat Batman.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 23, 2014 10:53pm | Report
Yeah you're right, but you gotta admit that Batman has done some crazy feats with prep time
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 12:47am | Report
He definitely has, and he definitely has and can take out some that are more powerful than him, as especially shown in the few times he's defeated Superman, but more times than not, it won't go in his favor if those that are more powerful than him are set on taking him down.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 6:43am | Report
Yes, I wonder which fanboyism will win out, because in CV, Storm and Batman have the most dedicated fanboys ever.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 10:11am | Report
On CV, no idea, but Batman has a very large following of hardcore fanboys every where.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 1:10pm | Report
I have no idea what else we should talk about.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 1:39pm | Report
Psh, we never talked much about best villains.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 2:15pm | Report
Ok! I admit I have a crush on Bizzaro and Solomon Grundy!

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 24, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Lol, Bizzaro and Grundy can be fun.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }