Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » COMIC GEEKS ASSEMBLE! 58 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 14, 2014 4:42pm | Report
Seeing as how we have a bunch of X-Men fans here let me ask you this, do you think it was a good idea to form Uncanny Avengers? What team-up would you rather see them in? And for Odin's sake please tell me Apocalypse's standing in power, even the official Marvel website still confuses me.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 14, 2014 8:10pm | Report
I pretty much exclusively read DC comics, and not even current running DC comics, so I have little to no idea what all goes on in the Marvel universe outside of the Marvel Cinematic universe.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 15, 2014 3:30am | Report
Ah, I've been wanting to get more hardcore on DC, but I have a lot of Marvel sagas I want to finish first, like: Avengers Disassembled, The Infinity Gauntlet, Fear Itself, Chaos War, Blood and Thunder, etc
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 15, 2014 4:08am | Report
I'm actually reading the Infinity Gauntlet now. One of the only Marvel stories I plan on reading any time soon, mostly because Thanos is a bad ***. Definitely a fun one.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 15, 2014 4:13am | Report
Yes, and the fact that his wife is literally the physical embodiment of Death is a tad bit UOP.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 15, 2014 4:39am | Report
Yeah, Thanos definitely has a major ******* for Death.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 15, 2014 4:01pm | Report
Just checked out from the library: Justice League: Generation Lost Vol. 1 and 2, JLA: Tower of Babel, and JLA: Rules of Engagement. I wish they had Booster Gold comics, I really like his concept.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 15, 2014 5:04pm | Report
Tower of Babel was a fun story. That was actually the first comic arc I ever read. Checked it out after I watched Justice League: Doom, which is based off of Tower of Babel, and just kept reading more and more after that.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }