Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 6 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 8, 2013 6:29pm | Report

Haha, I'd say that's still on topic, and I'd have to say I hate "kawaii," "tsundere," and "yandere" anime girls, which is the grand majority of them, lol. I don't really want to use the term "like" here, but I suppose my two favorite female anime characters are Risa Koizumi from Lovely Complex and Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra (yes, it's an anime, I tell you!).

Back to actual anime, though, I'm watching something called "Blast of Tempest," which might the "Zetseun no Tempest" you mentioned previously. If so, it's entertaining and weird - then again, that's an accurate description of every anime I've ever seen. xD

Yep, that's it. That anime made me get my *** out of the house and go read Hamlet. It's got some really good dialogue. Really, really good dialogue.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 8, 2013 6:32pm | Report
Haha, I was on episode six before I had to work - gonna try to finish it all tonight! After updating my Hel guide, of course. ^_^

I'm in no way tempted to read any Hamlet, though, LOL

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 8, 2013 6:35pm | Report

Haha, I was on episode six before I had to work - gonna try to finish it all tonight! After updating my Hel guide, of course. ^_^

I'm in no way tempted to read any Hamlet, though, LOL

It's definitely not for everyone though. There's a part mid way through where it is literally one scene stretched out over 4 episodes, and it is literally just dialogue. But the thing is that the dialogue is at its best here, and this is by far some of the most... Intense parts of the series.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 8, 2013 6:40pm | Report
I enjoy interesting dialogue, I just can't push through Dragon Ball Z-esque content where the characters are constipated for three episodes while the viewer watches repetitive flashbacks and /facepalms when the protagonists just let the antagonists power up >.<

At least this anime is not still airing - what really kills me is waiting a week for every episode.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 9, 2013 7:30am | Report

I enjoy interesting dialogue, I just can't push through Dragon Ball Z-esque content where the characters are constipated for three episodes while the viewer watches repetitive flashbacks and /facepalms when the protagonists just let the antagonists power up >.<

At least this anime is not still airing - what really kills me is waiting a week for every episode.

Think Dragon Ball Z-esque scenes, but with really good dialogue and no constipation.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » November 11, 2013 9:06am | Report
What do you mean? The dialogue in DBZ is awesome! "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!!!!!!"
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 13, 2013 11:52am | Report
Hands down the most relaxing and cute "series" I have ever seen. Simple slice of life anime of a random group of rural children. It airs on Mondays - a perfect timeslot for it, I believe.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » November 16, 2013 12:23am | Report
Nothing I hate more (in terms of people disliking anime) than someone looking at google images of an anime, and then brushing it off as bad, hentai, etc, without even reading/watching it.

KnJ isn't hentai. It doesn't even have any nudity in it, while it does have two sex scenes, they aren't even graphic.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 16, 2013 11:02pm | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

Nothing I hate more (in terms of people disliking anime) than someone looking at google images of an anime, and then brushing it off as bad, hentai, etc, without even reading/watching it.

KnJ isn't hentai. It doesn't even have any nudity in it, while it does have two sex scenes, they aren't even graphic.

Personally, if I don't like an anime's art style, I tend to brush it off. That's why I haven't been able to watch Cowboy Bebop yet.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » November 18, 2013 12:43am | Report
I've really been getting into Clannad.

HiFromBuddha wrote:

Personally, if I don't like an anime's art style, I tend to brush it off. That's why I haven't been able to watch Cowboy Bebop yet.

I do that as well, but someone I know called KnJ (Kodomo no Jikan) hentai specifically because of a sex scene that happens at the END of the manga, which is 93 chapters long.
This person hasn't even read the manga or watched the show at all.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }