Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 3 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » September 16, 2013 1:58pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Kodomo no Jikan vs. Boku no Pico. Which fetish shall reign supreme?

I wouldn't really associate Kodomo No Jikan with the loli fetish, while it may have some ecchi moments, I honestly couldn't name one that doesn't, you could associate Bleach with the MILF fetish, because the character Matsumoto appears in quite a few ecchi moments, and she's in her mid 30s to 40s.

Sylverlune wrote:

I love that anime too even if I'm not a lolicon(I just love student and teacher relationships).
I love the ending of the manga as well, I recommend you to read it if you haven't already.

I don't have a thing for loli either, I just think that the story for both the anime and the manga (I'm watching the anime for the second time, and plan on reading the manga again)are very good stories.
The series doesn't get the credit it deserves, people will read a biased review on it, or watch the first 2 seconds of episode 1 and decide they hate it.

To anyone who doesn't know what Kodomo No Jikan is, it's a manga or anime that revolves around an elementary school teacher named Aoki Daisuke, and his 9 year old student named Kokonoe Rin, Rin has a crush on Daisuke, and Daisuke is trying to teach her that its not accepted by society, and that it's pretty much just taboo. I highly recommend this series, and if you check it out, it's best to read the manga first, that way the show is easier to understand.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kilko121 » September 16, 2013 3:14pm | Report
i am a huge anime fan and keep a journal of every anime ive seen my favorite anime would have to be ai*****ruze baby my second is asura cryin im currently watching attack on titan its pretty good

Kilko121

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » September 18, 2013 12:45am | Report
Attack on Titan, huh? I've heard great things about it.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » September 18, 2013 11:58pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Anything with huge t*ts.

jk, I like Deadman Wonderland, Japan can go suck on their own c*ck for not recognizing how great it was...

I know right? It felt like there were a lot of loose ends that never really got resolved at the end of Deadman Wonderland. It left a lot to the imagination as to what could've happened next.

In other news, we're nearing the week of summer season anime wrap-ups. Most of the subbed series that I've been watching since July are approaching their final episodes soon, so I hope you've all had a good anime-filled summer!
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » September 19, 2013 1:28am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

I know right? It felt like there were a lot of loose ends that never really got resolved at the end of Deadman Wonderland. It left a lot to the imagination as to what could've happened next.

In other news, we're nearing the week of summer season anime wrap-ups. Most of the subbed series that I've been watching since July are approaching their final episodes soon, so I hope you've all had a good anime-filled summer!

Or in my case, about to have a good anime-filled 2 week break :P
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 23, 2013 4:51pm | Report
Let's see.

Death Note is, hands down, of the best animes ever conceived. I don't give a damn if you're not into that genre, you'd still love it anyways. On a similar note, Code Ge*** is pretty good, but I much preferred Death Note.

As you can see by my Avatar, I love the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra series.

Attack on Titan (probably more commonly known in Romanji as Shingeki no Kyojin) is releasing its final episode of its first season this Saturday, and man am I pumped for it.

Btooom! is a shorter, less well-known anime that I really enjoyed.

For those that are into less action, there's a 50 episode anime called "Eren" that I binged on in two days! And Gargantia: the Verderous Planet has a balance of a good plot and slice of life.

Can't recall the other two billion animes I've watched at the moment, but I will probably update later with a bunch.

Oooh, oooh! How could I forget Lovely Complex?! One of my first animes, and damn was it funny. Still managed to hit you with them feels, too.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 23, 2013 5:14pm | Report
Yes on Death Note (obviously). I'm excited for Shingeki no Kyojin.

I listened to Black Paper Moon while walking home (Soul Eater 2nd Opening) and a rush of nostalgia slapped me in the face... I loved it.

I was forced to watch the first episode of Ouran Host Club a couple night ago... after I've suffered through it beforehand.

Who has seen Evangelion? Have you ever heard of the term "mind rape"? That is where the term comes from.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 23, 2013 5:31pm | Report
I've heard Evangelion enough times that I'll need to put it in a queue. If you haven't seen Code Ge***, I think you'd like it considering how highly you rate Death Note (although, again Death Note is the best).

Seriously, though, I can't stress how awesome Lovely Complex is. It's a very unique and hilarious Romantic Comedy.

My very first anime was Elfen Lied. Let's just say I don't recommend it to the younger crowd...although it did have an interesting plot.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » September 23, 2013 7:30pm | Report

I've heard Evangelion enough times that I'll need to put it in a queue. If you haven't seen Code Ge***, I think you'd like it considering how highly you rate Death Note (although, again Death Note is the best).

It was fine up until the end of the first season. Much like Death Note, Code Ge*** suffered for having a second season. Fair word of warning should you choose to watch the rest of it, prepare for lots of ********.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 23, 2013 7:59pm | Report
I watched Elfen Lied at 13-14... I think that's why I'm so disturbed XD

I do agree what Death Note was far superior in its first season, but I still very much enjoy second season.

Do watch Evangelion. It's a great watch, although you can skip the last two episodes if you wish. The last two are all psychological madness and aren't that enjoyable to watch.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }