Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 5 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 27, 2013 1:08pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Someone spoil Attack on titans for me!

Why? Cus i like spoilers xD

But really. I want to know, so i can add it to my watch list or not :D

Spoiler: Click to view

The end.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » September 27, 2013 6:48pm | Report

Spoiler: Click to view

The end.

More nudity than Elfen Lied.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 27, 2013 7:39pm | Report
I was going to say "impossibru!" but, really, there is so much ******** nudity. Just because there are no reproductive organs doesn't mean it's okay to show 50 foot tall humanoids with no pants on.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » October 9, 2013 12:29pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I heard Air was very... meh.

If you're talking about the Air I'm thinking of, it's actually pretty good, I haven't gotten far in the anime, but I watched the movie. Pretty sad movie, but overall pretty good, they had some enjoyable music.

That's another thing I loved about Kodomo no Jikan, that's probably some of the best music in anime that I've ever heard.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 10, 2013 2:02am | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

If you're talking about the Air I'm thinking of, it's actually pretty good, I haven't gotten far in the anime, but I watched the movie. Pretty sad movie, but overall pretty good, they had some enjoyable music.

That's another thing I loved about Kodomo no Jikan, that's probably some of the best music in anime that I've ever heard.

After finishing Air, I'd say it's decent. But after watching Angel Beats, Clannad and Kanon (Angel Beats being my favourite Key anime), Air just was... meh.

Have yet to see the movie though.

Also, I was watching it alongside Natsume Yuujinchou, which, mind you, is an amazing anime. Maybe I would've liked it more if I had watched it before all the good stuff, I would've enjoyed it more. But like I said, Air isn't bad, just average compared to others.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 7, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Kill La Kill is a little too ecchi for my liking, but it's so off-the-wall hilarious that I can't help but love it, ya'll should really check it out. The plot? I can't...I just...

I'm enjoying Golden Time - it's another cliché Romantic Comedy but it's great nonetheless.

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying Nagi no Asukara because it's probably aimed for a younger crowd, but whatever. It's unique as most of the people in it live underwater, and its animation is beautiful. Character development seems promising.

Log Horizon is like Sword Art Online but is oriented towards MMO gamers, where instead of focusing on escaping it focuses on the game.

Strike the Blood...I'm watching too many Romance animes, aren't I? It's pretty funny, though. "The Vampire who didn't want to be" sums the episodes out so far, I guess.

Magi has plenty of humor and a great plot, as well as loveable characters that I hate. There's some great character development, too.

Those are the main ones I'm following this season.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 8, 2013 12:37am | Report

Kill La Kill is a little too ecchi for my liking, but it's so off-the-wall hilarious that I can't help but love it, ya'll should really check it out. The plot? I can't...I just...

I'm enjoying Golden Time - it's another clich�© Romantic Comedy but it's great nonetheless.

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying Nagi no Asukara because it's probably aimed for a younger crowd, but whatever. It's unique as most of the people in it live underwater, and its animation is beautiful. Character development seems promising.

Log Horizon is like Sword Art Online but is oriented towards MMO gamers, where instead of focusing on escaping it focuses on the game.

Strike the Blood...I'm watching too many Romance animes, aren't I? It's pretty funny, though. "The Vampire who didn't want to be" sums the episodes out so far, I guess.

Magi has plenty of humor and a great plot, as well as loveable characters that I hate. There's some great character development, too.

Those are the main ones I'm following this season.

Oh believe me, tension of relationship is the best way to make an anime addicting. All of my favourite anime all have a focus on romance in some way or another (Angel Beats, Steins;Gate, Zetsuen no Tempest and now Toradora!). The main reason Attack on Titan wasn't one of my favourite anime was because of the lack of romance :P Even a little relationship development between two characters would be good.

Now, you can argue that there was definitely a teensy bit of high school crush coming from Mikasa (who is my favourite character) towards Eren, but instead of that turning into a relationship, it was more used to represent anger, frustration and sadness later in the series as opposed to actual romance. It felt more like family love than couple love. Granted, they are family in a way, but the little snippits of Mikasa blushing definitely means that there is another type of love than sibling love.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 8, 2013 9:23am | Report
Funny, Mikasa was one of my least favorite characters because of her obsession. xD

If you liked Toradora!, then I highly recommend you to Golden Time, as it's by the same author. Unfortunately, it's still airing so you won't be able to binge on it.

I know I posted this already earlier on in this thread, but if you're into Romantic Comedies, then you definitely need to watch Lovely Complex.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 8, 2013 5:12pm | Report

Funny, Mikasa was one of my least favorite characters because of her obsession. xD

If you liked Toradora!, then I highly recommend you to Golden Time, as it's by the same author. Unfortunately, it's still airing so you won't be able to binge on it.

I know I posted this already earlier on in this thread, but if you're into Romantic Comedies, then you definitely need to watch Lovely Complex.

A bit derailed from what we were talking about, but I just seem to gravitate towards liking female characters. Heck, from most of my favourite anime, my favourite characters are female. I just find male characters to be... Bland I suppose. Seriously, despite being a guy, I find the stories of females to be more interesting, and at times, more relatable and more understandable. Also, females tend to be more varying in personalities, whereas guys are usually the same.

Granted, I tend to like the more serious and mature (and to be honest, tsundere) girls (Makise Kurisu, Shiina from Angel Beats, Kawashima Ami, Tomoyo Sakagami etc), and I hate the frail, weak girls. Heck, one of my least favourite characters of all time is Furukuwa Nagisa. She pisses me off to no end. Granted, I felt she was definitely better in After Story.

Ok, that's the end of my little ramble.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 8, 2013 6:18pm | Report
Haha, I'd say that's still on topic, and I'd have to say I hate "kawaii," "tsundere," and "yandere" anime girls, which is the grand majority of them, lol. I don't really want to use the term "like" here, but I suppose my two favorite female anime characters are Risa Koizumi from Lovely Complex and Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra (yes, it's an anime, I tell you!).

Back to actual anime, though, I'm watching something called "Blast of Tempest," which might the "Zetseun no Tempest" you mentioned previously. If so, it's entertaining and weird - then again, that's an accurate description of every anime I've ever seen. xD

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }