Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH! 137 posts - page 6 of 14
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » November 27, 2014 9:58am | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

Mon Dieu, you think THAT'S long? Go look at Detective Conan. That is the longest running anime ever.

Actually Sazae-san is, get yo facts straight. I thought you were a X-Man. :(
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 28, 2014 8:18pm | Report
CONVERSATION STARTER ROUND 2

1. What is your favourite mango (manga for you dimwits)?
2. What are your anime confessions/secret pleasures?
3. What are you currently watching?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2014 8:27pm | Report
1. I haven't read too many mangos, but I really want to get a copy of Yatsuba. It looks really cute and I know Piederman was a big fan of it.

2. I've seen far too many romantic comedies than I'd like to admit. >.>

Oh, and though I've never been big on roleplaying, I will admit I sometimes act like Okabe when nobody is around, haha.

3. Parasyte, Korra, I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying, Terraformers, and Fate/Stay Night (though it's really pissing me off). Seriously, they always let the enemy get away for some stupid reason. Edit: I re-watched Angel Beats the other day - guess who's an organ donor now ;)

CONVERSATION STARTER ROUND 2.1: answer your own questions Buddher!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » November 28, 2014 8:35pm | Report

1. I haven't read too many mangos, but I really want to get a copy of Yatsuba. It looks really cute and I know Piederman was a big fan of it.

Plz tell me you have at least read Azumanga Daioh Turnip-dono >.> oh and btw, don't look up hentai for this anime. I mistakenly did it on a dare and I regretted it >.<
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 28, 2014 8:37pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

CONVERSATION STARTER ROUND 2

1. What is your favourite mango (manga for you dimwits)?
2. What are your anime confessions/secret pleasures?
3. What are you currently watching?

1. Lots, really. I read manga before i watch anime. Detective Conan, Passport Blue, Yaiba, Death Note, Dorabase, Croket, etc.

2. You all probably know this. I'm a HUGE fan of Yuri and Harem animus.

3. Kiseijuu. aka Parasyte.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2014 8:39pm | Report

Plz tell me you have at least read Azumanga Daioh Turnip-dono >.> oh and btw, don't look up hentai for this anime. I mistakenly did it on a dare and I regretted it >.<

I have seen most of the anime and it was hilarious! Azumangah Dioh is the type of manga I enjoy reading, but I prefer animation as a medium for any anime with action. I definitely want to get the manga for Azumangah Dioh eventaully.

Why...why would you looking for hentai for that, let alone at all, you perv? lol

FerrumSlash wrote:
3. Kiseijuu. aka Parasyte.

Highfive! How did you like the double episodes on Wednesday? I can't believe how much Shinichi has changed, haha. The way he held the dead dog and threw it away was crazy!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 28, 2014 9:04pm | Report

Highfive! How did you like the double episodes on Wednesday? I can't believe how much Shinichi has changed, haha. The way he held the dead dog and threw it away was crazy!

Only watched 4 episodes so far. 'Least i have a while until i cry for 8 days until a new episode comes out :p

I enjoyed it a lot. I always enjoy gory stuff. (can't stand jumpscares tho XD)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 28, 2014 9:15pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Only watched 4 episodes so far. 'Least i have a while until i cry for 8 days until a new episode comes out :p

I enjoyed it a lot. I always enjoy gory stuff. (can't stand jumpscares tho XD)

Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I spoiled a bit... :/

Is the anime behind in Indonesia?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » November 28, 2014 9:28pm | Report

I have seen most of the anime and it was hilarious! Azumangah Dioh is the type of manga I enjoy reading, but I prefer animation as a medium for any anime with action. I definitely want to get the manga for Azumangah Dioh eventaully.

Why...why would you looking for hentai for that, let alone at all, you perv? lol

Don't ask plz, I have bizzare friends.

Also, I kinda felt sad when the manga ended because I didn't know it was only gonna be for 4 volumes. I'm glad Yotsuba is still running since it has that same upbeat aura a lot of animes don't have. I am also enjoying Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, it's a pretty cool one with pretty dark comedy

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 28, 2014 9:47pm | Report

Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I spoiled a bit... :/

Is the anime behind in Indonesia?

It's cool. It's not much of a spoiler. Besides, the opening's end already spoils Shinichi's transformation.

Indonesia don't even broadcast anime anymore. Animes like Naruto and Bleach are deemed "too violent" and thus unfit for broadcast in Indonesia (You've seen how violent and gory Kiseijuu is). And Animax is always late.

I watch anime online.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }