Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH! 137 posts - page 5 of 14
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2014 2:37pm | Report

snip

2. Some of Nagi no Asukara maybe? I tend to forget about things like this. I also liked the ones of Psycho-Pass(remake and S2). There are lots of good ones though, only those I watched recently are in my head.

3. Log Horizon S2, Psycho-Pass S2 and Donten ni Warau. So I'm missing some terrible slice-of-life-high-school-romcom, if you know a good one please recommend me.

I would recommend Lovely Complex (which, coincidentally, has one of my favorite anime openings). If you haven't seen My Little Monster, I'd highly recommend that one too.

snip

Sounds interesting, I might give it a watch soon.

If you watch the remake quickly you can catch up with S2 airing right now, and join the epic OMG WUT HAPND train.

You definitely should, but it would also be a good idea to wait until it's finished airing before you watch it and inevitably get hooked. That way you won't have to spend six days each week in an agonizing wait. :P Speaking of catching up to an airing show, I think I'll just wait to watch Psycho Pass until every episode is out. I just can't take waiting a week for each episode for yet another anime -__-

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » November 24, 2014 6:37pm | Report

So it turns out the Naruto manga finished a few days ago. I'm not a huge fan of the anime due to its length and filler, but I have enjoyed parts of it (especially the Pain arc). And great news: Naruto x Hinata is canon! Same with Shikamaru and Temari, I also wanted to see that happen.

Fifteen years, not a bad run.

Mon Dieu, you think THAT'S long? Go look at Detective Conan. That is the longest running anime ever.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 25, 2014 12:44am | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

Mon Dieu, you think THAT'S long? Go look at Detective Conan. That is the longest running anime ever.

****, yeah.

They even go from old-*** flip phones to frickin smartphones now. And Conan's still in 1st grade.

It's like there's no single day in his life without crime happening. It's like there's 3 to 4 cases in 1 day. And some cases take him a day or two to solve.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 25, 2014 1:41am | Report

9. I think we understand each other.

I think we do.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Latest Legend » November 25, 2014 3:11pm | Report

I would recommend Lovely Complex (which, coincidentally, has one of my favorite anime openings). If you haven't seen My Little Monster, I'd highly recommend that one too.
I watched an episode of My Little Monster(Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun). Not sure how exactly I feel about it (the sound effects are hilarious though) yet but I'll definitely finish it, thanks! Still have to look into the other one.
You definitely should, but it would also be a good idea to wait until it's finished airing before you watch it and inevitably get hooked. That way you won't have to spend six days each week in an agonizing wait. :P Speaking of catching up to an airing show, I think I'll just wait to watch Psycho Pass until every episode is out. I just can't take waiting a week for each episode for yet another anime -__-
On one end I agree, on the other end it keeps my hobby under control xD
But I'll take your advice and wait for it to end. My amount of actively watching series is pretty high as it is. Please don't hold back if you want to share your "WTF" moments one year after it's finished airing. I'll do the same :P

Latest Legend

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » November 25, 2014 7:37pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

****, yeah.

They even go from old-*** flip phones to frickin smartphones now. And Conan's still in 1st grade.

It's like there's no single day in his life without crime happening. It's like there's 3 to 4 cases in 1 day. And some cases take him a day or two to solve.

I know right, mon ami? He's ****ing in 1st grade still, since the ****ING 90'S! Did that toxin stop time too??!! But I can't wait until Conan turns back into Shinichi. In the bath with Ran. Now THAT will be embrassing. I just can't wait, but we have at least 2-4 years ahead of us, so stay put Ferrum! XD
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 25, 2014 8:06pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

I'd say fifteen years is a good long run even if it isn't the longest. >.>

@Legend: I'm totes gonna watch the first season of Psycho Pass tomorrow and I'll most likely get hooked enough to catch up to season 2 haha. So don't worry, My reactions will be shared to all of the world SmiteFire and moobofore.

I officially nominate this guy for the most bad-*** death of the season.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 26, 2014 12:08pm | Report
Parasyte -the Maxim- double episode hype train! Those were some good episodes, Shinichi is both a bad-*** and far less human than before. Things are getting quite interesting. Migi seems about the same as before but I wouldn't be surprised if he's eventually the one holding Shinichi back instead of the opposite.

Shinichi x Migi confirmed

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 26, 2014 11:53pm | Report
Relevant to TT's interests.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Latest Legend » November 27, 2014 8:19am | Report
Quoted:
This isn't going to be another fanboy ****post like my previous one for SAO

/interest :P

Little spoiler warning by the way, can't confirm since I really didn't read it because it says so. (Still planning on watching it sometime so I'd rather not know all the twists in advance ^^)

Latest Legend

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }