Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Weekly Challenge #1 - Greek Might!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Weekly Challenge #1 - Greek Might! 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » April 6, 2020 4:05am | Report

Hey everyone! We're excited to announce our first SMITEFire Challenge, a new type of community event that will spice up your SMITE matches! Since we're all trying to adapt to our new routines while in quarantine, we have decided to come up with something fun for our community to better cope with the situation, all while earning some fancy skins! :)

More information on the SMITEFire Challenge and how to participate can be found below.

Pro Tip: Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to never miss a SMITEFire Challenge!

SMITEFire Challenge - Greek Might!

Beat this week's challenge of getting the most kills in a match as a Greek God and have the chance to be one of our winners!

You're free to attempt this challenge in any Joust or Conquest match against players using any Greek God. Remember to focus on the enemy Titan though, winning the match is the ultimate goal while our challenges are a fun bonus! ;)

There will be 10 winners chosen randomly from all the eligible participants that will receive an Awesome Chest each.

Only matches that are played during this week (Monday, 6th - Sunday, 12th PST) and have beat the challenge are eligible.

Clarification: You must get the highest number of kills in a match while playing any Greek God of your choosing. Your number of kills must be higher than your teammates and enemies. You're free to attempt this challenge in both normal and ranked matches.

How To Participate

1. You must have a SMITEFire account to be able to participate. Don't have an account? You can create one here.

2. Play a match during this week and try to beat the SMITEFire Challenge - Get the most kills in a match as a Greek God.

3. Once the SMITEFire Challenge has been fulfilled, find the Match ID. (example)

4. Reply to this post with the Match ID you've found and your in-game username. You can only submit one match!

5. That's it! Winners will be announced next Monday and will receive an email to claim their prize!
    Note: Your SMITE account level must be at least 20 to receive Awesome Chests. All platforms are eligible.

We wish you good luck and we're excited to hear your thoughts on our challenges!

Feel free to ask any questions and let us know if you have any fun idea for the next challenge! :D

Note: 'Match Sniping' is prohibited and may not be used to fulfill the challenges (queuing in less active regions in order to get matched with friends to easily beat the challenges). Participants that are found to use 'Match Sniping' won't have the chance to win.
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UPLAR » April 6, 2020 8:42am | Report
I'm not good enough at the game to enter this lol, although I did get 32 kills as a one-off, in a conquest game, playing as Zeus a few weeks ago. *Internally cries*.

UPLAR
<Marksman>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 6, 2020 9:02am | Report
Is this acceptable?

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » April 6, 2020 9:18am | Report
UPLAR wrote:

I'm not good enough at the game to enter this lol, although I did get 32 kills as a one-off, in a conquest game, playing as Zeus a few weeks ago. *Internally cries*.

You never know, maybe you're lucky!

Try picking Greek Gods in your next matches and play SMITE normally, you might beat the challenge without even trying. :)

Stuke99 wrote:

Is this acceptable?

Looks good to me! I haven't checked yet, but if the match has been played during this week (today in this case) then it's eligible!

Best of luck to you both! :D
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » April 6, 2020 9:23am | Report
Yesterday I played a ranked with Poseidon e got top kills with 11 kills. 3 days ago got 25/5/16 with a Cerb mid ;-;

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Feedmedotcom » April 6, 2020 12:50pm | Report
Match ID: 1023401568
Feedmedotcom

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » April 6, 2020 2:46pm | Report
Already done? And with a god I wouldn't expect :p
Got another match and I will add it here too. I know only one is valid, it's just showing off :p
Match ID: 1023441221
Match ID: 1023552491

images 1

images 2

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » April 6, 2020 4:16pm | Report
Blink Aphrodite LOL nice score.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » April 6, 2020 4:26pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Blink Aphrodite LOL nice score.

I got like 3 kills with Blink Rune + Back Off! combo :p

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 7, 2020 6:14am | Report
probably more usefull if people link you the matches via smiteguru. Slightly sad assault isn't in there, although I get why same for arena (slightly curious about clash and siege tho). I'm to easily annoyed to play any joust because of the cheese comps that can easily snowball in joust.

Seems I need to get back into conquest sooner or later again.

(also a suggestion for people: you can probably link the match through smite guru. I dunno if it's possible to search up games)

Also Hades An OP update suggestion before you have match IDs from SF accounts that don't match smite accounts, let people leave their account names next to the ID (also makes it easier for you when sending out the chests. (screenshots don't need it as they already highlight players). Also a way for people to not cheat by grabbing a random match and account with high kills as you can send that account the chest directly, since it's better to give "used" accounts a surprise then give them afterwards to another account of a cheater.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }