Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Weekly Challenge #1 - Greek Might!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Weekly Challenge #1 - Greek Might! 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » April 7, 2020 6:40am | Report
Devampi wrote:

probably more usefull if people link you the matches via smiteguru. Slightly sad assault isn't in there, although I get why same for arena (slightly curious about clash and siege tho). I'm to easily annoyed to play any joust because of the cheese comps that can easily snowball in joust.

Seems I need to get back into conquest sooner or later again.

(also a suggestion for people: you can probably link the match through smite guru. I dunno if it's possible to search up games)

Also Hades An OP update suggestion before you have match IDs from SF accounts that don't match smite accounts, let people leave their account names next to the ID (also makes it easier for you when sending out the chests. (screenshots don't need it as they already highlight players). Also a way for people to not cheat by grabbing a random match and account with high kills as you can send that account the chest directly, since it's better to give "used" accounts a surprise then give them afterwards to another account of a cheater.

Thank you for the suggestions! I've contacted you on Discord to talk more about it.

As for the account name suggestion, that's an useful idea! I've added the requirement to step 4.

Cheating won't be possible as the prize will only be given to the account which has fulfilled the challenge, no worries on that front. We also perform other checks before actually sending the prizes to make sure everything is in order! :)
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xilungui » April 8, 2020 12:42pm | Report
I have a question: my account is currently lvl 14 and to recieve the chest Id need lvl 20, but if I get lvl 20 before next monday am I good to go?

Xilungui

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » April 9, 2020 12:37am | Report
Xilungui wrote:

I have a question: my account is currently lvl 14 and to recieve the chest Id need lvl 20, but if I get lvl 20 before next monday am I good to go?

Hello!

As mentioned in the post, your account must be level 20+ to receive gifts. If you get level 20 before next Monday, that should be fine. :)

Good luck!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kamicorp » April 9, 2020 10:13am | Report
Match ID: 1024568123
Username: KamiCorp

kamicorp

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ManoloEscobar » April 9, 2020 12:18pm | Report

ManoloEscobar

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogardhero » April 10, 2020 12:55am | Report
Nogardhero 1023631007

Nogardhero

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheBomber23 » April 10, 2020 11:02am | Report
1024994347 TheBomber23

TheBomber23

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Goroksan » April 10, 2020 5:22pm | Report
Match ID:1025131188
Username:Goroksan

Goroksan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BlueNemesis » April 10, 2020 10:49pm | Report
Hi
Match id: 105365937
Gamertag: Abimael Santa

BlueNemesis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AndreyB55 » April 11, 2020 1:08pm | Report
Match Id: 1025442163
Username: AndreyB

AndreyB55

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }