Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed 31 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 20, 2014 10:18pm | Report
Am I the only one who thinks his ultimate is basically Valkyrie's Discretion?

Anyhow, I really don't know how balanced he is. On one hand, he has [rolling assault]] steroids that can all be activated simultaneously. Damage bonus and slow from his Astral Strike, attack speed from his pick me up, and a next in-hand bonus damage and cripple from his Rolling Assault. But, he seems to heavily rely on his Astral Arrows, and he doesn't have a lot of them (I think he has a maximum of 5 to carry at any time or something like that).

On the other hand, his pick me up has a quite a short cooldown. And it's always 5s, and the attack speed bonus is 50% at max rank. If I compare this to Artemis' Vengeful Assault, she starts with a 35% attack speed increase which scales up to 75% and a flat 20% movement speed bonus, but the duration scales from 3s to 5s, and the cooldown scales from 18 to 14, as opposed to pick me up which scales from 15-11.

Also, Rolling Assault has too short of a cooldown. I know that it doesn't deal any damage, but a movement/dash ability that useful, fast and unpredictable, that also gives your next in-hand a cripple and a freaking massive damage bonus, on a scaling coolodown from 12-8s, is too much.

His ult also seems a little bit too strong, I think. It's basically Valkyrie's Discretion with a longer airborne duration, longer range and I'm pretty sure it does more base damage, but since it's for a Hunter.. well, I don't know. I'll have to see some gameplay and play against him to get a grip of how he and his ult play out. But I would say that you can easily bait out Aegis and still hit every arrow, since it has 5s airborne.

Astral Barrage maximum damage calculation:

50% of 250/350/450/550/650 +80%
+
75% of 250/350/450/550/650 +80%
+
100% of 250/350/450/550/650 +80%
=
125/175/225/275/325 + 40%
+
187.5/262.5/337.5/412.5/487.5 + 60%
+
250/350/450/550/650 +80%
=
562.5/787.5/1012.5/1237.5/1462.5 + 180%.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 20, 2014 11:25pm | Report
You can't move during Astral Barrage and it lasts 5/6 seconds.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » June 21, 2014 1:56am | Report
I like him, his abilities need to be kept in mind because there will be alot of storage problems for the arrows.
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creature133 » June 21, 2014 5:45am | Report
Wow nice

But im still waiting for a mayan mage

Creature133

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » June 21, 2014 6:00am | Report
His Ult reminds me of the exact Ult I did once in Razemages God Idea competitions :D

Seems nice, but they got to check that damage when equipped with Golden Bow

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » June 21, 2014 7:19am | Report
Well, the roll and the ultimate sell me completely. The roll just looks fancy, while the ult... here's what was going through my head when I saw it.

And then my mind exploded. Airborne laser shots: as if normal lasers weren't cool enough!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 22, 2014 1:01am | Report
What do you do when on fire? Stop drop and roll :D only geb was able to do this though... Finally

So he is VERY dependant on those arrows I feel, The 1 reminds me of xbal's 1 because they are both dependant off mana/arrows in this case.

He can cripple you, keep up with low cd rolls , and nuke, and if you aren't dead yet its sniper time :D

I like rama a lot :o
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ironcobra81 » June 22, 2014 3:59am | Report
So glad I bought the God Pack when the game launched.

Ironcobra81

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 22, 2014 8:51am | Report
Ironcobra81 wrote:

So glad I bought the God Pack when the game launched.

can still be bought.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChocoZero » June 22, 2014 1:23pm | Report
This new god is better than many others, the only thing i dont really like that much is the texture.

ChocoZero

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }