Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed 31 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » June 20, 2014 2:29pm | Report

Rama's skills and playstyle were revealed today during Smite's stream. I've gone ahead and put him into the SmiteFire database so you can check out and reference his skills!

Read the upcoming Patch Notes here.

New God: Rama

Astral Quiver - Passive
  • Rama's Astral Quiver generates an Astral Arrow every 15s. Also, every basic attack that Rama lands will reduce the amount of time to generate an arrow by 2s. Astral Arrows are used with Rama's other abilities.

Astral Strike
  • Rama switches to a more powerful arrow that pierces and slows enemies by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1s and deals 10/20/30/40/50 bonus damage. This ability consumes 1 of Rama's Astral Arrows with every shot. Rama cannot toggle this ability if he has no Astral Arrows. Cost 1 Astral Arrow.

Pick Me UpPick Me Up
  • Passive: Any time an enemy is hit by an Astral Arrow there is a 10/20/30/40/50% chance that an Astral Arrow pickup will appear on the ground (Only procs on the first enemy hit by Astral Strike). The pickup adds one Arrow to Rama's Astral Arrow count.

Active: Rama gains increased attack speed 30/35/40/45/50% for 5s. Cooldown 15/14/13/12/11s. Cost 80/85/90/95/100.

Rolling Assault
  • Rama performs a roll in the direction he is currently traveling. After performing the roll, for 5s Rama's next in-hand attack will consume an astral arrow that cripples the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s and deals 20/40/60/80/100 bonus damage. Rama incurs no movement penalty during this shot. Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.

Astral Barrage
  • Rama launches into the air and shoots 3 powerful arrows at the ground, each successive shot increasing in damage: 50%, 75%, 100% of 250/350/450/550/650 +80% of physical power and decreasing in AOE size: 30, 20, 15. Cooldown 90s. Cost 100/110/120/130/140.

Concept Art

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 20, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Well damn, that was fast Mowen. You waste no time. xD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 20, 2014 5:49pm | Report
First Hindu god I actually worship <3

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vecksie » June 20, 2014 6:54pm | Report
ooo a new hunter im so happy.

vecksie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 20, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Why, we literally JUST had ullr lol. And AMC wasn't far behind that.

then again, Smite has remarkably few roles compared to other games
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 20, 2014 7:38pm | Report
He looks sweet too. I'm so excited for the new person for me to suck at playing.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 20, 2014 7:55pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Why, we literally JUST had ullr lol. And AMC wasn't far behind that.

then again, Smite has remarkably few roles compared to other games

Well, I've seen a trend with the gods lately. Almost every "Pantheon" has almost all 5 classes of gods within them.

Greek has well more than enough, Roman has all of them, Chinese has all of them, Egyptian has all of them, Norse just got all of them with Ullr, Hindu just got all of them with ***ba and Rama, and Mayan is still lacking.

Last couple gods that were put in the game "fit" the lacking classes in each Pantheon, so I'm assuming the next couple gods will be Mayan - Mage+Guardian

Janus was just out there so idk

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 20, 2014 8:06pm | Report
I know green, I shoulda quoted the guy above me. Was more surprised that he was really happy about a new hunter, not that the mayans got a hunter.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 20, 2014 8:16pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Well, I've seen a trend with the gods lately. Almost every "Pantheon" has almost all 5 classes of gods within them.

Greek has well more than enough, Roman has all of them, Chinese has all of them, Egyptian has all of them, Norse just got all of them with Ullr, Hindu just got all of them with ***ba and Rama, and Mayan is still lacking.

Last couple gods that were put in the game "fit" the lacking classes in each Pantheon, so I'm assuming the next couple gods will be Mayan - Mage+Guardian

Janus was just out there so idk

Chinese needs a hunter and technically a guardian, so to not have two straight Mayan gods I'll assume they'll more than likely put at least a Chinese archer somewhere.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 20, 2014 8:47pm | Report
Ok that's it, I'm dedicated to adc...

No more solo lane wrecking
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }