Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Hindu Hunter Rama Revealed 31 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaxolol » June 22, 2014 6:13pm | Report
Just played him on the PTS and I absolutely love Rama. He fits perfectly with my playstyle and feels pretty strong. I just hope he isn't considered OP and nerfed coz I like him the way he is now. (Although I might agree to a slight damage decrease on his ult if it becomes a problem later on).

Zaxolol

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 22, 2014 8:21pm | Report
Now, I just played him in the PTS and the only skill that has % scaling is his ultimate. He feels really underpowered and I hope they atleast give his 1 scaling.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 22, 2014 8:36pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

You can't move during Astral Barrage and it lasts 5/6 seconds.

You can end it early by wasting your 3 shots and has the range of Thor's ultimate.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 23, 2014 12:04am | Report
Just realised... If you can get him a bit of cdr, you can get full level beads.
Not many people know full level beads reduce all cd's by 5s

Ok so then you roll-shoot-beads-roll-shoot , double roll while cc immune for ez escapes
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaxolol » June 23, 2014 2:10pm | Report
So far, my build with Rama on the PTS has been: devo gloves, warrior tabi, executioner, rage, qins sais, and deathbringer.
- I tried out throwing dagger with his one for early clear but always ended up selling it later. Probably won't make it a part of his normal build.
- I also tried out frostbound hammer since the 25% slow stacks with the 40% slow from his one. It was quite effective and left enemies nearly standing still.

Has anyone tried out hydra's lament on him? It looks like it could be effective given the nature of his abilities.

Zaxolol

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 23, 2014 5:41pm | Report

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » June 23, 2014 9:21pm | Report
Rama..First Hindu god who has the stature of a proper GOD! amongst people, with millions & millions of hardcore followers. Why most hindu gods have an additional 'a' in their names. In Hindi we always pronounce and write them as "Ram", "***bhakaran", "Vaman", "Bakasur", etc.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 23, 2014 9:45pm | Report
anshsmite wrote:

Rama..First Hindu god who has the stature of a proper GOD! amongst people, with millions & millions of hardcore followers. Why most hindu gods have an additional 'a' in their names. In Hindi we always pronounce and write them as "Ram", "***bhakaran", "Vaman", "Bakasur", etc.

You know, I was actually going to ask somebody about that after watching that video. You just saved me the trouble.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » June 24, 2014 5:44am | Report

Just realised... If you can get him a bit of cdr, you can get full level beads.
Not many people know full level beads reduce all cd's by 5s

Ok so then you roll-shoot-beads-roll-shoot , double roll while cc immune for ez escapes

.... did not know about the beads.. does that stack with the 40% CDR?

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » June 24, 2014 5:53am | Report
Mordo wrote:

.... did not know about the beads.. does that stack with the 40% CDR?

Yes it does. Cdr is a percentage. When you activate beads they take off a set amount of time. At max it is five seconds.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }