Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra come to SMITE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra come to SMITE! 8 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What's your biggest thought on this?
Looks like I've gotta start playing [s]Merlin[/s] Aang!
Zuko was always the star of the show
Korra's a better series than Avatar, duh.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 22, 2020 1:13pm | Report

Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra come to SMITE!

By: TitanIsiah | 2020/6/22

Gods & Goddesses!

The iconic heroes of Nickelodeon’s beloved animated series, Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, are coming to SMITE!

This world-bending crossover event will see Aang, Zuko, Korra, and Naga face their toughest challenge yet: the Battleground of the Gods.

All three characters will be available as skins in the all-new Avatar Battle Pass. The Master Wizard Merlin will become Aang, bending water, earth, fire and air in a true show of Avatar power. Zuko will wield his sword – and bend fire – as Susano. And Korra will enter the Battleground of the Gods alongside pet polar bear dog Naga as Skadi.

The Avatar Battle Pass has even more content for dedicated fans of the series, including an Appa ward skin and a global emote honoring unlucky cabbage vendors. Plus, this Battle Pass will include bonus prestige skins featuring Aang and Korra in their Avatar states, and Zuko disguised as The Blue Spirit.

The Titan Forge Games team is full of die-hard Avatar fans and when we found out that we’d have the opportunity to work on this franchise, we knew we were going to go all-out and really bring the Avatar world to life in SMITE. We went overboard with detail, capturing each Avatar character’s unique personality and referenced many fan-favorite moments from the shows.

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Battle Pass will be available for purchase in game next month. Be sure to tune into the Mid-Season Update Show on Wednesday, June 24, at 3 p.m. EDT for more info on the Battle Pass and the full reveal of these new crossover skins.

We’ll see you on the Battleground!

Source: https://www.smitegame.com/news/smite-avatar/
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 22, 2020 1:39pm | Report
While I'm extremely hyped for this, the mid season is gonna be one of those 4 hour long update shows I just know it FDSAKJLBSDAKJBSADKJBFASKL
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 22, 2020 1:51pm | Report
I'm scared of writing up the patch notes already.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » June 22, 2020 1:58pm | Report
Should add another option to the poll: "who the hell cares? What balance are they going to introduce?"

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » June 22, 2020 3:10pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Should add another option to the poll: "who the hell cares? What balance are they going to introduce?"

You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » June 22, 2020 3:18pm | Report
I am the Jarl's Thane and I demand you release me immediately

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 22, 2020 3:45pm | Report
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » June 22, 2020 4:03pm | Report
You kidding right ? Omfg I am so hyped. Merlins kit fits so well with Aang aswell.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }