Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3.14 PTS Patch Notes | Force of Nature | July 27th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 3.14 PTS Patch Notes | Force of Nature | July 27th 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » July 31, 2016 6:43am | Report
New Goddess: Terra, The Earth Mother

You can now find Terra in the Guide Builder!

Passive: Standing Stones

Terra's abilities create Standing Stones. As long as any Standing Stones are on the battleground Terra becomes Knockup immune and her Basic Attacks will Slow enemies. If Terra Shatters her stones, This Buff will remain active for 3s afterward.

Force of Nature

Terra gains momentum, causing her to dash forward and deal damage to enemies she passes through. Terra may dash through her own Standing Stones to Shatter them. If she does she may dash one more time within the next 3s.

Crushing Earth

Terra raises up two Standing Stone walls on either side of a target location, Slowing enemies in between by 20%. As long as both stones stand, Terra may activate this ability again to slam the stones together, damaging and Stunning enemies in between for 1.5s. These stones can be Shattered into a cone of shrapnel with Force of Nature, damaging enemies in the area.

Monolith

Terra summons a Standing Stone monolith surging with natural energy. The monolith heals nearby allied gods every .5s. Terra can Shatter this stone with Force of Nature to Root enemies in the area for 1.5s and create a damaging area that lasts 5s.

Ultimate: Terra's Blessing

Terra channels her strength into the entire world, buffing all of her allies for 10s. While active, Terra and her allies gain increased Movement Speed, reduction of Mana costs for abilities, and increased Cooldown Reduction. Also if Terra or any allied gods are take damage 4 times during the duration they will be healed. Each god has his or her own hit count.

Firma Terra

New God Skins

Enchanted Chang'e

Pool Party Jing Wei

Lord of Silence Osiris

Achievements

Isis

Silenced

As Isis silence fifteen enemy Gods in a single match using Dispel Magic.

Stay in the Circle

As Isis heal three or more teammates and kill an enemy God using a single Circle of Protection.

Serqet

It's Spreading

As Serqet kill an enemy God with your Last Breath Poison and have it spread to two enemy Gods.

Critalicious

As Serqet have all three strikes of Death Bane trigger Critical Strike Hits.

Tyr

I Like To Juggle

As Tyr use Power Cleave and Fearless together to juggle three or more enemy gods at once.

Bringing Down the Law

As Tyr kill fifteen enemy Gods with the damage from Lawbringer.

Summer of SMITE 2016
  • New content being added:
    • Pool Party Jing Wei
    • Floaticorn Ward
    • Bonus Item: F. Announcer Pack

Miscellaneous
  • Made changes to the Party System interface.
    • Your party member will now be shown on the bottom right of your screen, allowing you to add, remove, or message your party members from the main interface directly.
  • Added a preview button to the Music Theme page.
  • Increased the Assault Lobby Timer by 15s to allow for more time during the God Reroll/Trade phase.
  • Adjusted the positioning of Global Emotes to explode from where they were fired.
  • Fixed the Summer of Smite loading frame animation, which was previously not playing.
  • Fixed an issue where Vulcap'n Redbeard Vulcan was playing the same voice line for two different lines.
  • Fixed Briar Queen Artemis' right arm to give it more dimension.
  • Fixed an issue where Nu Wa Challenger and Ace skins were not showing their CC Immunity Glow.
  • Fixed an issue where Sylvanus' ability "Wrath of Terra" was showing error text.
  • "We have made some adjustments to duel to better allow for players to better aggress on the Titan and punish enemy players when they die in a fight."
  • Increased respawn timers of gods in the Duel Mode
  • Decreased the regen rate of Titans in the Duel Mode
  • Add ability to scale and adjust the opacity to the new health bars. For PC, this will be part of the HUD editor.

Item Changes

Death's Toll
"Death's Toll is for characters who basic attack a lot during the laning phase, but it was falling short of some other choices. We are increasing the Mana restored to make this item a more viable option."
  • Increased Mana restored per hit from 12.

Cursed Gauntlet
"Cursed and Spiked Gauntlets provide a path towards power and lifesteal that many physical gods can use well. By reducing the cost of these items this item will have a home in more potential builds."
  • Reduced cost from 14651450.

Spiked Gauntlet
  • Reduced cost from 650600.

"Potions have returned! Potions are no longer starter items, can only be purchased at level 7 or higher, and now last for only 3 minutes. They have new effects and stats that will provide fun boosts to help swing fights in your favor at the risk of losing your gold investment."

Potion of Magical Might
  • Can only be purchased at level 7 or Higher
  • This consumable increases your Magical Power by 60 and Cooldown Reduction by 5% for 3 minutes or until you are killed. Also, hitting enemy gods with an ability returns 5% of your Max Mana and reduces the Cooldown of the ability by 1s.

potion of physical might Potion of Physical Might
  • Can only be purchased at level 7 or Higher
  • This consumable increases your Physical Power by 30 and Physical Penetration by 5 for 3 minutes or until you are killed. Also, Your abilities apply a 2s damage over time and 20% Slow to the first enemy god hit. Damage is 25% of your Physical Power and ticks 3 times over the 2s.

God Changes

Aphrodite

General
  • Fixed Aphrodite's Passive meter heart sometimes getting stuck at the center.

Artemis

"Artemis is focused on getting to the late game and pummeling her enemies with arrows. We want to ensure that when she gets to this stage of the game she is a powerful threat. With an increase to her base Attack Power and Attack Speed per level she will feel more powerful at the late stages of the game."

General
  • Basic Attack Power per level increased from 2.052.5.
  • Attack Speed per level increased from 1.41.7.

Bacchus

Intoxicate
  • Reduced Intoxicate's debuff duration from 8s6s.

Erlang Shen

"Erlang Shen has found himself in a pretty good spot, and this adjustment is more focused around making sure he feels good to play as and against. 9 Turns Blessing had some audio and visual FX updates to make it more readable, as well as a slight power adjustment to make sure Erlang Shen can still be punished if he heals in a risky position."

General
  • Fixed an issue where Celestial Dog was not proccing Stone Cutting Sword.

9 Turns Blessing
  • Improved audio and visual FX for clarity.
  • Healing reduced from 150/240/330/420/510150/225/300/375/450.
  • Scaling reduced from 20%15%.

Fafnir

Cursed Strength
  • Fixed an issue where the rank 5 for this ability would not apply a slow.

Hercules

"Hercules can potentially be a strong bully in the laning phase but his damage on his Earthbreaker & Driving Strike combo was not providing enough early pressure to be that strong bully."

Earthbreaker
  • Increased Damage from 60/110/160/210/26080/125/170/215/260.

Jing Wei

"Jing Wei is seeing some changes to make her abilities feel more fluid to use. Explosive Bolts will be less punishing on her Mana pool allowing for them to be used more often. Agility and Air Strike are seeing a reduction to their startup time, allowing them to be used reactively to escape or chase enemies."

Explosive Bolts
  • Mana cost reduced from 7050 for all ranks.

Agility
  • Casting time reduced from 0.2s0s.

Air Strike
  • Reduce channel time from 1s0.7s.

Mercury

"Mercury is seeing an additional adjustment to better round out his offensive capability."

Made You Look
  • Increased Damage from 90/115/140/165/19090/120/150/180/210.
  • Increased Physical Power Scaling from 50%60%.

Ne Zha

General
  • Updated his passive meter to include a combat timer.

Ra

"Time to up your dosage of Vitamin D! Celestial Beam can now be used more effectively and more often with its mana reduction and scaling increase. Divine Light will also now be more rewarding to use for damage, allowing Ra to combo more effectively off this ability. RAKAKAKAKAKAKA."

Celestial Beam
  • Reduced Mana Cost from 70/80/90/100/11060/65/70/75/80.
  • Increased Magical Power Scaling from 70%80%.

Divine Light
  • Increased Magical Power Scaling from 30%40%.

Ratatoskr

"Ratatoskr has been up to continued antics on the Battleground. Acorn Of Yggdrasil was providing Ratatoskr more healing that we wanted, while Dart was contributing a bit too much damage to his main damage combo."

Acorn of Yggdrasil
  • Decreased Physical Power Scaling of heal from 30%15%.

Dart
  • Decreased Damage from 80/120/160/200/24070/105/140/175/210.
  • Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 80%70%.

Skadi

General
  • Fixed an issue where Skadi could reactivate her ultimate while it was already active, causing her to not be able to basic attack.

* Source: the official Patch Notes

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » July 31, 2016 2:36pm | Report
Quoted:
As long as any Standing Stones are on the battleground Terra becomes Knockup immune and her Basic Attacks will Slow enemies. If Terra Shatters her stones, This Buff will remain active for 3s afterward.

It might as well say "Terra is Knockup immune and her Basic Attacks Slow enemies" since, assuming there is no limit to duration, range, or number of stones, all she has to do is put up a Monolith at the fountain and she has the buff all game.

Neith's Broken Weaves only last for 1 minute, and Ah Muzen Cab can only have 6 Hives at a time, with a set range of 80.

But Terra doesn't have those problems. Or I'm not reading the description right.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » July 31, 2016 2:56pm | Report
Technotoad64 wrote:

assuming there is no limit to duration, range, or number of stones

Well as far as I can see it there's a 10s duration on the Monolith and 5s on the Crushing Earth, and because of that there'll never be more than 1 of each active at a time.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » July 31, 2016 4:43pm | Report
Daelinn wrote:

Well as far as I can see it there's a 10s duration on the Monolith and 5s on the Crushing Earth, and because of that there'll never be more than 1 of each active at a time.

It doesn't say that in the patch notes.

Also, why is she purple?
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » July 31, 2016 4:48pm | Report
Just hover over the spell itself.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 31, 2016 8:40pm | Report
New pots are a bit bloated imo
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » July 31, 2016 9:02pm | Report
They're getting changed, I think both of the CDRs are getting removed from the magic pot and the slow is getting removed from the physical. The 5% mana return on DoTs is getting removed, as well (infinite mana on Anubis, anyone?). It should only trigger once per god hit, now. They also increased the price of pots to 500 gold.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 31, 2016 10:09pm | Report
Not having perma slows late game would be nice
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » August 1, 2016 1:23pm | Report
Technotoad64 wrote:
It doesn't say that in the patch notes.

The patch notes don't mention the full details for all spells, but the tooltip on the PTS shows a 10s duration.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kbbballkid37 » August 2, 2016 9:20am | Report
Ok, so which one of the developers plays Artemis exclusively? Who could possibly think she needs a buff? If anything, she needs a nerf.

kbbballkid37

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }