Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3.10 PTS Patch Notes | Dwarven Corruption | June 1st

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 3.10 PTS Patch Notes | Dwarven Corruption | June 1st 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » June 3, 2016 7:27pm | Report
I would say that Susano's main problem is his ability to get out of everything so quickly, and chase someone across the map. Not really anything you can there besides adapt, since if you take it away you get rid of his main gimmick, his whole purpose.

And Bran, if you build straight power, those scalings WILL kick in, making him capable of 100-0, despite what Hi Rez said. "Safe damage".

I would say more scaling nerfs but no base, but the first wave of nerfs (despite being minimal) is a good first step.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 3, 2016 10:58pm | Report
Daelinn wrote:

So with my police noobis we just need some interesting Fenrir skin to make a special dog team (100% better than standard dog team)

If he ever makes it to Smite people shall see what real instalocking looks like :p

Cool! i already got you on my friendlist, now we just need to find someone with the ragnarok Fenrir skin!
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 3, 2016 10:58pm | Report
I think the nerf hit him where it needed. The main reason he was so op was because of his interaction with Bluestone Pendant early game proc'ing twice on one ability, on top of the extra power. Now since he's a little less bursty, many more gods have the opportunity to contest him, especially if they have an ability that heals them while they do it like Arachne's Venomous Bite which previously wouldn't have been able to be of use since Susano would burst her down before she got the healing (this is one of many examples). He's still strong, but he's no longer the biggest threat in the game.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BucktoothChimp » June 4, 2016 7:27am | Report
Not to break up this Susano-fest, but what are people's opinions on Rattata's nerf? I'm not sure that the nerf goes far enough, then again, I only play Arena and am not at the level to where I can accurately judge things just by looking at the numbers.

Edit: Also, can someone tell me what TP means? I'm a bit confused about that part of the update.

BucktoothChimp

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 4, 2016 9:29am | Report

Not to break up this Susano-fest, but what are people's opinions on Rattata's nerf? I'm not sure that the nerf goes far enough, then again, I only play Arena and am not at the level to where I can accurately judge things just by looking at the numbers.

Edit: Also, can someone tell me what TP means? I'm a bit confused about that part of the update.

Not enough.
Hirez is afraid of making changes since dreamhack is close.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BucktoothChimp » June 4, 2016 10:31pm | Report
DucksRock wrote:

Not enough.
Hirez is afraid of making changes since dreamhack is close.

That's my thought as well. Rat's issue is that his kit does too much and his healing is too effective. Combine that with his mobility and well everyone knows... The cooldown increase and Dart damage decrease are negligible at best. The protections debuff nerf looks nice but it's misguided imo.

BucktoothChimp

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 5, 2016 3:33am | Report

That's my thought as well. Rat's issue is that his kit does too much and his healing is too effective. Combine that with his mobility and well everyone knows... The cooldown increase and Dart damage decrease are negligible at best. The protections debuff nerf looks nice but it's misguided imo.

i think Flurry is actually fine, what i dont like is the unavoidable stun and mass amount of burst on Acorn Blast, the knockup on his ult that turns it into a mobile Sylvanus ult, the heal on Acorn of Yggdrasil and the damage on Dart.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 6, 2016 9:51am | Report
I really don't find the witch skin good on aphro. ability wise it's possible however I don't really see afro in it if you only look at the card. Mostly because of the black hair really

Also NO HR buffign the Regen tree (or as you guys call it the health tree) isn't going to work. As the items that also give protections are better eHP wise.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » June 6, 2016 2:09pm | Report
I just thought of something. We all know some gods are kind of op in Assault, like Zeus and Ah Puch because of the large AoE ults, and Eset because of natural regen, and all the healers. I think Fafnir might be op in Assault because of his passive of gold giving him protections while all the other supports have to die for theirs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 8, 2016 3:58am | Report
game isnt balanced around assault though sadly

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }