Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis noob

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Nemesis noob 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 26, 2016 9:57am | Report
So, I recently got Nemesis and I've been trying to git gud with her but I just can't grasp her playstyle no matter how hard I try. What do I need to do to at least be halfway decent with her?

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 26, 2016 6:56pm | Report
Nemesis has always been a mediocre assassin at best, she wasn't even an assassin to begin with. But what you need to do is mainly focus her abilitys early game and then move onto auto-attack build late game or mix both into one.

Ichaival and Stone-cutting sword both work wonders with her passive and not to mention any form of movement is great.

A few tips is to pick your battles and also initiate with your shield and then Slice and Dice before hitting them like your life depends on it.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » April 26, 2016 7:59pm | Report
just focus on slowing ur enemies first then basic attacking. tada. she is good at 1v1s against mages and squishies specifically.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 28, 2016 3:28pm | Report
And tanks are pretty screwed by her ulty

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }