Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Core Mage Stats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Core Mage Stats 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » September 29, 2018 4:24pm | Report
Hey everyone, just started using The Morrigan and was looking for some advice on which kinds of stats/items I should be looking at for mage builds, The Morrigan in particular. All of the gods I've played up until now have been physical so the magical side of things is completely new to me. I've been looking at different guides which is where I got my current build for her Shoes of Focus Shaman's Ring Spear of Desolation Polynomicon Chronos' Pendant Obsidian Shard (only tried her in arena so far) but I don't necessarily want to cookie cut it and be done. I'm assuming CD and power are good stats to work on but what are some items that work nicely with ability based magical users like The Morrigan? There's so many items and I don't know all of them as well as I should/want to. My goal with this thread was to get some ideas on items that would work well with her or mages in general and some item combos so I can take them and test them all so I can eventually make a custom build that works well but isn't an exact copy of someone else's build. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 29, 2018 6:33pm | Report
Conquest Mid: Book of Thoth, Shoes Of magi, Bumba’s Mask, Spear of Deso/Divine, Poly, Obsidian. Arena: Shoes of the Magi, Chronos’ Pendant, Spear of Desolation, Polynomicon, Soul Gem, Soul Reaver. (Can swap soul gem for Obisdian).
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » September 29, 2018 7:35pm | Report
Thanks, I'll be sure to try these.

DiabolicNutria

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }