Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for mentor with Ra (Joust and Conquest)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for mentor with Ra (Joust and Conquest) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CTJustin » June 19, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Hey all!!

I have been playing Smite on XB1 since i got the beta and have been playing it a bit on PC as well. I am just looking for someone to show me the ins and outs of the game, as well as how to play with Ra better for Joust and Conquest
Current Lanes and Gods

Solo: Chang'e
ADC: Neith, Artemis, Cupid, Medusa
Jungle: Arachne

CTJustin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 20, 2015 9:21am | Report
I can be of help a bit.

You can play Ra on multiple ways. depending if you are going healer Ra or normal Ra you base your skill build.

the big difference between skill builds is lvling Solar Blessing over solar beam.
a normal Ra skill build starts with the first point into Solar Blessing then into Celestial Beam into Divine Light after that you go on with the prio of 4-1-3-2

for healing ra the start is the same but the prio is then 4-3-1-2.

for builds you can build ra several ways a power/normal way more tanky (I'm not going to discuss this one as I don't like this one and it and full CDR with healing works as support too and is more used) or as I like him full CDR focussed on healing.

starter item:
for starter items you can go
- Vampiric Shroud (sustain)
-or the new soulstone (more power)
-if you are going to do a support start take Watcher's Gift (all the items conquest only in joust you can go straight for normal items)

the rest of the gold can be used on tier 1 boots some pots and some wards (normally you won't need wards for before the first back)

for your core you are going to have:
-boots ( Shoes of the Magi (recommended for normal) or Shoes of Focus (recommended for healing or max CDR build)
- Rod of Tahuti (standard mage power item)

the other items depend on the build your using and how much healing focus you want.
for a normal damage build you get (note wrong order):
-a lifesteal item ( Polynomicon or Bancroft's Talon are the most common but against healers you see Divine Ruin)
-penetration which is always Obsidian Shard
-cooldown item (mostly Chronos' Pendant as it gives more power but a more defensive option is Breastplate of Valor
-stacking item (book of toth or warlock's stash depends on if you want mana or hp)

for a full cdr you take focus.

for the more healing build you normally take these items:
- Rod of Asclepius (for healing increase)
-again cooldown (same items as above)
for the other too options you can go for lifesteal and pen but you can also swap one of them (dependign on the other team build) for lotus crown

you also build in an order of:
boots-stacking/rod-CDR-lifesteal-tahuti-pen

in the end the builds look like this (taking a bit random items of the multiple option e.g. for lifesteal):
normal:
Shoes of the Magi-book of toth- Chronos' Pendant- Bancroft's Talon- Rod of Tahuti- Obsidian Shard
healing:
Shoes of Focus- Rod of Asclepius- Breastplate of Valor-polynomicom-lotus crown

for actives you can choose for sprint, Purification Beads, aegis, Combat Blink and some others my most used actives where beads and sprint. also Never ever buy meditation as you will only suffer mana problems early game but late game you have tons if it. Only when playing assault you should take it and build it into a Salvation.

small side note Hand of the Gods is not an item you need on solo lane but sometiems can be usefull (as supprot take it on CQ always and build it to wrath of gods for securing FG or GF)

And for consumables make sure that after the first back you always have wards (especially as support) with you or up in your lane so you won;t get ganked

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 20, 2015 9:39am | Report
For gameplay.

in joust
depending if you are mage of support you choose your skill build and build (mage is normal and support healing). after that you will either be healing your team or poking the other team and in some cases clearing the wave. you don't always clear the wave as your carry needs the gold and stack a lot harder then you do.

when you start pick up your items an go to blue take blue if you are the mage after blue go to red for the carry (as support you won't get an buff)
in the late game you should be able to deliver some healing and burst (even as healer you will have burst).

for conquest your lane decides you skill order but you can still choose your build.
if you are mid you will take the normal order with the 4-1-3-2 prio
if you are solo you can choose but the best is the healer with 4-3-1-2
if support your going to take a weirder order focussing your heal and slow over your beam (4-3-2-1)

you normally start by taking down the buff camps from the teams on mid you take red with help of your support and adc. on solo you give speed to jungler and recieve blue.

for mid.
in the laning phase you normally clear the wave as fast with your 1 and basics (early with your 3) and try to push and kill the other laner or force him to back then you can rotate to help or push tower (if no help is needed). DON't forget to ward the mid camps as you can otherwise easily be ganked by teh jungler. you also should help the jungler with the mid camps.

in late game you will be bursting squishies down in a teamfight and provide some healing.

for solo
you focus on staying alive and outfarming the solo laner. you still clear with your one and also your 3 but when blue wears out you need to use less mana. when you have killed his tower you get some space to roam and help mid. DON't forget to wards the mana camps so you can see the jungler enter the side jungle.

in late game you provide healing and a part of the burst.

as support you will be laning keeping the carry health up while also poking at the enemy carry. when mid camps come up you normally want to start roaming (I recommend the traveller's shoes here) you want to keep your carry alive and help your mid out. for more info on supporting I would ask perfectprism for more info.

in late game you will primarly be healing and taking damage. (so you want more health here)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }