Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I coach PC and Console +13,000 matches and 3500 hours

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I coach PC and Console +13,000 matches and 3500 hours 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CristiSmite » July 23, 2020 9:59am | Report

Hi, I'm new on SmiteFire but...

I've done coaching for quite a while now and I enjoy watching someone go from being accused or reported for feeding to carrying the whole team on his back and the enemy saying "yall got carried".

Feel free to contact me on discord CristiDiscord#3204 or leave a response here. Looking forward to working together.

CristiSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » July 23, 2020 10:19am | Report
What's your in game name?

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 23, 2020 10:52am | Report
If you want to setup a coaching programme then there's Fiverr and gamersensei

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CristiSmite » July 23, 2020 12:16pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

What's your in game name?

IGN: CristiSmite

CristiSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CristiSmite » July 23, 2020 12:17pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

If you want to setup a coaching programme then there's Fiverr and gamersensei

Thanks for telling me man, I only knew about Fiverr, I will check out gamersensei in a little bit, it seems good.

But i want to get people from here engaged more with smite as well. I don't always do it for the money. Mentoring and coaching seemed similar in definitions so I used coaching instead.

CristiSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » July 23, 2020 10:57pm | Report
CristiSmite wrote:

But i want to get people from here engaged more with smite as well. I don't always do it for the money. Mentoring and coaching seemed similar in definitions so I used coaching instead.

If you want to help others who play Smite and know that this site has visitors who need help with Smite, I'd recommend making some builds. Quite enjoyable to do in spare time although it can seem daunting at first, you would be able to get your coaching to many different people who might not specifically have the time to be coached. If it interests you, or you have some more questions / need some help with a build, our DMs are always open.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CristiSmite » July 23, 2020 11:01pm | Report
Big Damage wrote:

If you want to help others who play Smite and know that this site has visitors who need help with Smite, I'd recommend making some builds. Quite enjoyable to do in spare time although it can seem daunting at first, you would be able to get your coaching to many different people who might not specifically have the time to be coached. If it interests you, or you have some more questions / need some help with a build, our DMs are always open.

That's a good idea man, i will start doing that. I have in mind some new builds and almost for every situation.
I might have some issues with the website template to begin with but i will probably get used to it. I still have a little more to learn about DMs on the website, I don't know how to do that yet.

CristiSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » July 23, 2020 11:53pm | Report
Welcome to SMITEFire, happy to have you around!

If you're looking for any assistance in creating builds or writing guides, let us know and we'll be more than glad to help. :)

You're also free to include your coaching information and services in the builds and guides you create, just so you know!

I'm still learning SMITE myself (almost level 30, I love Sobek) so I'd be curious to see how you play!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 24, 2020 10:07am | Report
Hi Cristi,

With regard to direct messages, you can find that by clicking your name in the upper right corner, and then clicking the envelope. That will take you to the messaging hub.

Outside of the build tool, one quick code you can add to your repertoire is database linking. Put double brackets around the name of any god, skill, or item. Examples:

Anhur
Fields Of Love
Stone of Gaia

Code:
[[Anhur]] [[Fields of Love]] [[Stone of Gaia]]

If you'd like, I could probably create a quick video tutorial for the builder, but once you start playing around with it, it's mostly pretty easy.

Also, welcome to the site!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CristiSmite » July 24, 2020 10:43am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Hi Cristi,

With regard to direct messages, you can find that by clicking your name in the upper right corner, and then clicking the envelope. That will take you to the messaging hub.

Outside of the build tool, one quick code you can add to your repertoire is database linking. Put double brackets around the name of any god, skill, or item. Examples:

Anhur
Fields Of Love
Stone of Gaia

Code:
[[Anhur]] [[Fields of Love]] [[Stone of Gaia]]

If you'd like, I could probably create a quick video tutorial for the builder, but once you start playing around with it, it's mostly pretty easy.

Also, welcome to the site!

Oh I see it now, and thank you for telling me about the double bracket, it will be very useful, I am playing around with the guide creator, i hope i don't post some dumb stuff while i am playing with it. But yeah I kind of got the hang of it now. The video tutorial would be very helpful, maybe have a split screen on it like "what the builder sees" on the left and "what the viewer will see" on the right. And thank you for the welcome :D

CristiSmite

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }