Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

a bit new to xbalanque. please help?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » a bit new to xbalanque. please help? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redhawk114 » August 19, 2014 5:44pm | Report
well. i have been wanting to play xbalanque. i have been starting to play him and played him for a bit. its just the fact that i cant play him well/fluently (after playing him almost untill mastery 1). ive tried allot of things/builds and they just dont seem to be working out too well. so if its fine that if someone can please show me how to play xbalanque? thank you for reading.
just your average every day signature. nothing special.

redhawk114

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 20, 2014 2:53pm | Report
well xba is a lot different then all the other hunters. he requires a more aggressive playstyle. because the passive stacks so if you can get early kills you have can get early domination.

the most important things to know is he is really risky. especially with his poke combo using his escape (2+3 only use it when 2 has hit a god).

for the build I myself normally use:
Warrior Tabi- Devourer's Gauntlet-trandescence (or when facing a heavy physical team Void Shield) Malice- Deathbringer- Qin's Sais or The Executioner (qin's when there aren't a lot protections and exo when there are a lot phys protections.

I normally use that build because the mana problems will go away fearly easy but the double stackign build is a really good one too (the first 3 items will change to Heartseeker- Devourer's Gauntlet- Warrior Tabi and also useing the Death's Toll for starter item).

for further thing on him I would reccomend you too read this guide

It may be outdated but is a very good guide and I learned lot's of things from it.

for more things Just ask or PM me

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }